PDA

View Full Version : jax diving

blue gun
10-04-2002, 08:39 PM
I have off almost every weekend and all mondays. Hard to find guys to go out on monday when the weather is good. The water is starting to cool off already and the gags will be here soon. Would like to hook up with some shooters to help with gas money who can call in sick or just don't work or whatever. BTW If you have a boat and need good crew we can hook up also.Went about 14 off sat night just to take a look and hook and line a bit. The water looked like coffee. Did manage a grouper/snapper in the box but didn't stay long.This weekend I have to go to the Jag game so if you guys go off please post viz and fish reports and I will do the same when I get back out. Plus I had one of the welds snap on my hard top so I want to fix the stupid thing before I go again. :mad:

Steel Shootin'
10-04-2002, 08:46 PM
Hey, blue gun. Just wanted to say welcome to the board, and if your ever on this side of the state, maybe we can hook-up. I occasionaly wind-up in your area too (plus, I gotta visit my bud greyface one of these days), so maybe we can hunt some time in your area.

Scott

blue gun
10-04-2002, 09:40 PM
Thanks Scott. Cool place.
I have friends in Tampa and Clearwater that I visit from time to time. Would like to get on one of those MG trips on the Jolly. No time soon though. Got a boat in the yard calling my name.

greyface
10-04-2002, 10:29 PM
Wazzup blue gun? We should hook up sometime. What kinda boat? Roger on the gags!:cool:

blue gun
10-04-2002, 11:00 PM
Hey greyface. It's a 1988 Mako 240. She is a little old but runs good. Never left me out in the big blue. Knock Knock on wood..

Demere
10-07-2002, 11:03 AM
Hi Bluegun. I run out of jax almost every diveable weekend. My boat name is "Mischief" and I usually monitor vhf ch 72. Whats your boat name and what channel do you monitor?( ps Mischief is a 26' Dusky w/ twin 150 Johnsons).

blue gun
10-07-2002, 02:17 PM
Hi demere. Thats good to hear. The boats name is Morningwood. We usually stay on 72 also.
Was thinking about selling her next year and getting one of those dusky 256 w/twin 140's suzuki 4 strokes. I really like those dusky's. What dive shop do you use?

f94gator
10-07-2002, 04:15 PM
The boat's name is Morningwood? Let me guess, you woke up 1 morning and the name just came to you?

:D :D :D :D :D

blue gun
10-07-2002, 05:25 PM
Greyface in a month or so I'm going to put the morningwood out next to conkhouse for a few days so i will let you know then.

greyface
10-07-2002, 06:02 PM
I'm cocked, locked, and ready to rock! :D

Demere
10-08-2002, 08:37 AM
Right now I'm using Divers Supply. We just bought a house on the river off Heckshire Dr. and I'm looking for a shop a little closer- haven't scoped them out yet.

greyface
10-08-2002, 04:46 PM
Morningwood! Beautiful! I don't think yer talkin' 'bout golf! LMAO!!