PDA

View Full Version : New MAKO Spear Shafts are Here!

MAKO Spearguns
04-07-2010, 11:56 AM
Dear Spearos,

As many of you know, we have been getting our spears from Rob Allen. We have been buying them from Mike at Florida Freedivers who is the Rob Allen importer. Although we are now making our own spears, it is important to note that our decision to depart from the Rob Allen spears was purely a business decision.

As everybody knows, Rob Allen produces high quality spears and we were very fortunate to have offered them to our customers. Much of our success is a result of the Rob Allen quality. We simply reached a point where we had to go in a different direction.

I would also like to mention, that although Mike at Florida Freedivers is my competitor, I must say, he cares as deeply about his customers as I do. So, whether you buy Rob Allen spears, or MAKO spears, I am sure you will be most satisfied with the quality that you have come to expect.

Dive safe,
Dano

MAKO Spearguns
Website: http://makospearguns.com/ (http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103279009577&s=382&e=001bn8jZKoAXAx7WtEydOuoqqNLFfkFd0S-U-3zfM3H6ssFpiG1yKRNMwECDTkwZ53BgwK50PKRGBQekAroCvvI _hlLd1_tOARGWzsn3ihD7cha4utVT6elJQ==)
Phone: 540-361-1570
Email: info@makospearguns.com (info@makospearguns.com)

Slingingsteel
04-07-2010, 12:17 PM
I'll be putting n an order for a new shaft soon!

Dylan

LunkerBuster
04-07-2010, 12:38 PM
Dano, are these the same quality and finish as the old ones you have previously offered?

specialfxn
04-07-2010, 01:04 PM
Sounds good Dano! Will the new shafts have a "doghouse" to keep the mono out of the trigger mech?

Diablo Loco
04-07-2010, 01:16 PM
Sounds good Dano! Will the new shafts have a "doghouse" to keep the mono out of the trigger mech?

Take a look at the "Mako Spearguns" thread in the California section. I posted a picture of one of the shafts. It's a 130cm and does not have a "Dog house" but does have an additional hole for the mono outside the trigger mech.

Calif_Diver
04-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Diablo i have two of those shafts(extra)do you use the hole that is outside the trigger mech. for your shooting line and if so does it make any difference in the way the shaft shoots? The shaft on the gun has the line in the hole at the bottom of the shaft so its inside the trigger mech.

Diablo Loco
04-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Diablo i have two of those shafts(extra)do you use the hole that is outside the trigger mech. for your shooting line and if so does it make any difference in the way the shaft shoots? The shaft on the gun has the line in the hole at the bottom of the shaft so its inside the trigger mech.

A lot of guys might disagree with this, especially the experienced ones. I do not like to put the shooting line so it fits into the trigger mech. I feel that it can raise the shaft in a slight bend, lifting it off the rail. I prefer it to sit on the rail. So, I like to use either a dog house or the shooting-line hole forward of the trigger mech. I also like to mount my line so that it is on top of the shaft and this eliminates the bend. In my opinion, this allows more consistant accuracy. When the shooting-line is in the trigger mech, I feel it causes resistance. Some will feel that by keeping the shooting-line on the bottom of the shaft and in the trigger mech, it keeps the shaft in better alignment when its fired. Also, when I do not put the shooting-line in the rear hole, I find it much easier to put the shaft into the trigger mech, without trying to jam it in. One less thing to wear out the trigger mech. But I also want to make clear that this is just my opinion and it works for me. I don't think there is a wrong way or a right way, just personal preference. :thumps::beer::beer:

Calif_Diver
04-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the info Diablo, i have had that problem with the line making it difficult to get the shaft to click in the mech, so i may try toh line in the front hole.

Spearo Kev
04-07-2010, 02:45 PM
do the mako shafts fit in rob allen guns??

Slingingsteel
04-07-2010, 02:57 PM

If the RA shafts fit in the MAKO mechs i would think the new MAKO shafts would fit the RA mechs as well.

Dylan

float 'n stalk
04-07-2010, 03:33 PM
If the RA shafts fit in the MAKO mechs i would think the new MAKO shafts would fit the RA mechs as well.

Dylan

This may be true, however, you can't always assume. If I recall correctly, here's a case in point- Shafts made for green handle Rob Allen's will not fit in Vecta Rob Allen mechs. However, shafts made for Vecta mechs will fit in both Green and Vecta mechs. Weird (and probably confusing to read), I know.

ApneaAddict
04-07-2010, 03:37 PM

"Manufactured to the tightest tolerances, our Mako spears are guaranteed to fit all Euro trigger mechanisms..." http://makospearguns.com/details.php?prodId=219&category=11

Considering Dano's reputation, I suspect that if for any reason the shaft doesn't work in your gun's mech, he'll probably give you a full refund (he'll he'd probably give you a full refund a free pair of gloves or something).

I'll let you know in a week or so if they work in Cressi mechs, because I'm going to be placing an order for my little 75cm hole-gun.

Marco
04-07-2010, 04:08 PM
I'm interested in these shafts.

Does the hole in front of the shaft has the same (deburred) finish as the one behind?

Can we see some better (detailed) pictures than the ones in the web site?

Thanks,

ApneaAddict
04-07-2010, 04:10 PM

Does the hole in front of the shaft has the same (deburred) finish as the one behind?

Thanks,

#14: http://spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=102558

Diablo Loco
04-07-2010, 04:52 PM

Thanks,

Marco,

Take a look at the picture I posted in the "Mako Spearguns" thread in the California section. ApneaAddict has marked the thread for you. Post #14. this might answer your question.

headhunter561
04-07-2010, 05:47 PM
Looks like a nice upgrade Dano!

Nelson Kwok
04-07-2010, 06:39 PM
I just put in an order for 3 Mako shafts. i'll let you guys know how they compare to the stock RA shafts after I get a chance to take them out.

Diablo Loco
04-07-2010, 06:42 PM
I just put in an order for 3 Mako shafts. i'll let you guys know how they compare to the stock RA shafts after I get a chance to take them out.

Hey Nelson,

I think you'll like them. I will be going over to Monterey for a dive on Sunday. If you come over, you can try mine out. :thumps::beer::beer:

Nelson Kwok
04-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Hey Nelson,

I think you'll like them. I will be going over to Monterey for a dive on Sunday. If you come over, you can try mine out. :thumps::beer::beer:

Thanks for the kind offer Bryan, but I will be huffing and puffing while running the US Half marathon this Sunday in SF. Can't wait to read your report!

Diablo Loco
04-07-2010, 06:49 PM
Thanks for the kind offer Bryan, but I will be huffing and puffing while running the US Half marathon this Sunday in SF. Can't wait to read your report!

Have fun. Hope you win. :thumps::beer::beer:

LunkerBuster
04-07-2010, 07:53 PM
been waiting to buy one of their bungees so I just pulled the trigger one a shaft for my RA 120..looking forward to the fins :thumps:

I'll be sure to post up a comparison as soon as i get to see and hold it

Marco
04-08-2010, 06:25 AM
Marco,

Take a look at the picture I posted in the "Mako Spearguns" thread in the California section. ApneaAddict has marked the thread for you. Post #14. this might answer your question.

I saw your picture and it doesn't tell me anything. That's why I'm asking.

I would like to see a more detailed picture either from the flopper and from the "second" hole. Apparently it is not so well finished and could cut the mono. I remember old RA shafts used to have that hole. I don't know why they stopped doing it.

greekdiver
04-08-2010, 09:18 AM

I would like to see a more detailed picture either from the flopper and from the "second" hole. Apparently it is not so well finished and could cut the mono. I remember old RA shafts used to have that hole. I don't know why they stopped doing it.

Id like multiple closeups on the picture too. Maybe Dano can take a few and put it on his website. The one he has now is hard to see.

Diablo Loco
04-08-2010, 12:33 PM

Marco,

I opted for the threaded shaft. So, I can't show you a pic of the tip with a flopper, but here are a couple of pics of both holes for the shooting- line and the threaded tip. Hope it helps. If you are concerned about sharp edges, why don't you use a a Dremel tool to sand the sharp edges out? I checked this shaft out when it came in to see if it would be a problem and it was fine. I expected to use my Dremel tool, as I have with most shafts I have bought in the past. But that is no big deal. I kind of expect it. But I did not need it this time. :thumps::beer::beer:

fuzz
04-08-2010, 12:54 PM
Marco,

I opted for the threaded shaft. So, I can't show you a pic of the tip with a flopper, but here are a couple of pics of both holes for the shooting- line and the threaded tip. Hope it helps. If you are concerned about sharp edges, why don't you use a a Dremel tool to sand the sharp edges out? I checked this shaft out when it came in to see if it would be a problem and it was fine. I expected to use my Dremel tool, as I have with most shafts I have bought in the past. But that is no big deal. I kind of expect it. But I did not need it this time. :thumps::beer::beer:

You don't want to be dremeling (& removing the coating) on a SA shaft... because that'll introduce a substantially vulnerable rust point.

Diablo Loco
04-08-2010, 01:01 PM
You don't want to be dremeling (& removing the coating) on a SA shaft... because that'll introduce a substantially vulnerable rust point.

The only reason I would do that is because the "hole" would be cutting into my shooting-line. Other than sanding it out or just throwing the shaft away, what other alternative is there to fix the problem? :confused::confused:

fuzz
04-08-2010, 01:05 PM
The only reason I would do that is because the "hole" would be cutting into my shooting-line. Other than sanding it out or just throwing the shaft away, what other alternative is there to fix the problem? :confused::confused:

Use the rear hole. :p
(why do speargun conversations always sound so dirty...?)

If it's a last resort, then no choice. Just saying you don't want to be dremeling unless you need to. :)

primalpete
04-08-2010, 01:10 PM
The new shafts look good. My question is why do you only have 3 sharkfins all shafts over 160cm? What if I just wanted a 160cm shaft with 2 sharkfins? I understand you could grind it off but that would lead to rust. Personally the 3rd sharkfin would just annoy me. I know that you can make everyone happy but I just thought I would mention it.

Diablo Loco
04-08-2010, 01:20 PM
Use the rear hole. :p
(why do speargun conversations always sound so dirty...?)

If it's a last resort, then no choice. Just saying you don't want to be dremeling unless you need to. :)

Harold,

For me, nothing gets touched unless it needs it.

Just out of curiosity, as an experienced diver and having used every speargun known to man (your collection says it all), why do you prefer to use the rear hole instead of the second hole? Do you prefer running the line over the shaft or under the shaft? If you can, explain to me why your method is better. And this is not a debate. I am asking for educational purposes. If I am doing it all wrong, I'd like to know and I'd like to know why. I know you'd be one of the few who could explain this. Thanks. :beer::beer:

Sean E
04-08-2010, 01:25 PM
Perfect, because I just bent mine shooting it into a rock... :(

fuzz
04-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Just out of curiosity, as an experienced diver and having used every speargun known to man (your collection says it all), why do you prefer to use the rear hole instead of the second hole? Do you prefer running the line over the shaft or under the shaft? If you can, explain to me why your method is better. And this is not a debate. I am asking for educational purposes. If I am doing it all wrong, I'd like to know and I'd like to know why. I know you'd be one of the few who could explain this. Thanks. :beer::beer:

Mainly just habit.

Euros were primarily designed for shooting fish in holes. The attachment placement reflects the ease in pulling the shaft out out of ledges/cracks/holes. Having it attached at the forward hole causes the back of the shaft to snag on rocks, kelp, etc. Same with fish - when lined, it's easy to pop em back on the shaft & remove. Hydrodynamically, it also makes sense - the shooting line trails directly in line with the shaft.

In the standard RA shafts, many regard the forward hole as stronger since it doesn't have the potentially weak spot (notches) in front. As you said, using the front hole also eliminates some of the irritation when loading. I'm used to it, so the line doesn't bother me anymore... but can easily see how that'd be a plus.

Whatever you feel comfortable with, is what you should do. :)

Slingingsteel
04-08-2010, 01:41 PM
Mainly just habit.

Euros were primarily designed for shooting fish in holes. The attachment placement reflects the ease in pulling the shaft out out of ledges/cracks/holes. Having it attached at the forward hole causes the back of the shaft to snag on rocks, kelp, etc. Same with fish - when lined, it's easy to pop em back on the shaft & remove. Hydrodynamically, it also makes sense - the shooting line trails directly in line with the shaft.

In the standard RA shafts, many regard the forward hole as stronger since it doesn't have the potentially weak spot (notches) in front. As you said, using the front hole also eliminates some of the irritation when loading. I'm used to it, so the line doesn't bother me anymore... but can easily see how that'd be a plus.

From my experience putting it in the rear hole is waaayy better :lol:

LunkerBuster
04-08-2010, 01:56 PM
nice Dylan, nice :)

Diablo Loco
04-08-2010, 01:59 PM
From my experience putting it in the rear hole is waaayy better :lol:

Now, that sounded like an experienced and educated response. :rolleyes::rolleyes: And from an 18 year old, mind you.

Diablo Loco
04-08-2010, 02:03 PM
Harold,

Thanks. It is nice to know that I am not doing the wrong way and that it is just a preference thing. When I see you at the Triton Ling Open, you can check out my guns and see my setup. Maybe you can make a few suggestions, if I need to improve something. I appreciate your input. :beer::beer:

Mainly just habit.

jfjf
04-08-2010, 02:14 PM
Harold,

For me, nothing gets touched unless it needs it.

Not sure this (bolded) portion of your request was addressed. You do not want to place the line UNDER the shaft, especially when using the rear notch.

On all the euro guns that I have used, placing the line under the shaft will elevate the shaft within the trigger mechanism, making it harder to load and I suspect might reduce the integrity with which the trigger mech (sear) retains the shaft. The line needs to run on top of the shaft, not under it.

I assume that is why the top of the euro shaft is ground down and flattened (in order to provide clearance for the loop of shooting line that is inserted into the trigger mechanism , when the rear hole is used.)

Sometimes, if you get the shooting line a little fouled, I suppose it could spiral around the shaft at a location distant from the trigger mechanism and this would just serve to elevate the shaft slightly and might not have the same effect on the sear/shaft interface. I would try to avoid this condition as well, but I doubt it would present the same type of problem as described above.

Slingingsteel
04-08-2010, 02:36 PM
Now, that sounded like an experienced and educated response. :rolleyes::rolleyes: And from an 18 year old, mind you.

Oh c'mon man, It was a harmless joke. Sorry if I offended you. In all seriousness though it makes a lot more sense for the line to be attached to the rear hole. To me it would be the most hydro-dynamic, therefor less resistance, straighter shot, etc.

Dylan

Diablo Loco
04-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Logically, that is what I thought. But I wasn't sure. Another reason why its always good to ask. Thanks for that. :thumps::beer::beer:

Not sure this (bolded) portion of your request was addressed. You do not want to place the line UNDER the shaft, especially when using the rear notch.

On all the euro guns that I have used, placing the line under the shaft will elevate the shaft within the trigger mechanism, making it harder to load and I suspect might reduce the integrity with which the trigger mech (sear) retains the shaft. The line needs to run on top of the shaft, not under it.

I assume that is why the top of the euro shaft is ground down and flattened (in order to provide clearance for the loop of shooting line that is inserted into the trigger mechanism , when the rear hole is used.)

Sometimes, if you get the shooting line a little fouled, I suppose it could spiral around the shaft at a location distant from the trigger mechanism and this would just serve to elevate the shaft slightly and might not have the same effect on the sear/shaft interface. I would try to avoid this condition as well, but I doubt it would present the same type of problem as described above.

Diablo Loco
04-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Oh c'mon man, It was a harmless joke. Sorry if I offended you. In all seriousness though it makes a lot more sense for the line to be attached to the rear hole. To me it would be the most hydro-dynamic, therefor less resistance, straighter shot, etc.

Dylan

Ah! No offense taken and no harm done. I was just giving you a hard time. :D:D It's not often that I get to tease a youngster. Your logic is good. And I asked for feedback. I listen to it all. :thumps::beer::beer:

Marco
04-08-2010, 03:05 PM
Hope it helps. If you are concerned about sharp edges, why don't you use a a Dremel tool to sand the sharp edges out? I checked this shaft out when it came in to see if it would be a problem and it was fine. I expected to use my Dremel tool, as I have with most shafts I have bought in the past. But that is no big deal. I kind of expect it. But I did not need it this time. :thumps::beer::beer:

Thanks for the pics. Now I have a better idea. It looks ok.

Now, if the price is the one in the web page (almost 50$), is not THAT cheap.

Never dremmel, sand or deburr any coated carbon stell shaft. It will rust badly.

Answering your question about the line placement. never put it below the shaft.

About the front hole. I like it for two reasons: The shaft works like a giant slip tip and the nylon lasts longer, as it won't get damaged by the mech.

The third sharkfin imo is either a "pussy" sharkfin or for 3 bands gun. It doesn't hurts if you're using the shafts with 2 bands railguns.

fuzz
04-08-2010, 03:13 PM

I agree - for railguns or any gun with a track, never have the mono under the shaft. For euros, I've wrapped the mono under the shaft in rare circumstances. Nevertheless, for 100% of railguns & 95% of euroguns, the line should be on top.

As for the flat spot on the back of the shaft - I don't believe that has anything to do with the loop. It's more a function of the euro mech design. Whereas an american mech uses right angles to hold the shaft itself directly, the euro mech relies on pinching the shaft against the top of the mech. This is why american mechs have square notches & euro mechs have round notches. The flat spot on the top of an euro shaft keeps it aligned correctly. :)

florfreediver
04-08-2010, 03:45 PM
......................I assume that is why the top of the euro shaft is ground down and flattened (in order to provide clearance for the loop of shooting line that is inserted into the trigger mechanism , when the rear hole is used.

Hi jfjf,
I fully concur with fuzz in that the loop in the shooting line should not sit on top of the flattened portion of the shaft, that fits into the mechanism.

It is important that the loop be long enough so that the mono sits alongside the shaft in the cassette. This also helps centralise the shaft.

I normally try to have the loop long enough so the crimp/knot in the loop sits just behind the last notch.

Mike.

jfjf
04-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Hi jfjf,
I fully concur with fuzz in that the loop in the shooting line should not sit on top of the flattened portion of the shaft, that fits into the mechanism.

It is important that the loop be long enough so that the mono sits alongside the shaft in the cassette. This also helps centralise the shaft.

I normally try to have the loop long enough so the crimp/knot in the loop sits just behind the last notch.

Mike.

Thanks Mike, you guys have a very polite way of saying my assumption for the shaft shape was wrong. :lol::lol:

As I now think about this detail, I'm sure both of you are entirely correct. I Kinda wish I left that sentence out of my post. :eek::eek::(

MAKO Spearguns
04-08-2010, 05:58 PM
We have additional, more detailed photos that will be posted on our website as soon as possible.

Our web guy has had some family issues that take precedence at the moment. Sorry for the delay.

Also, as has been indicated by others, all holes are beveled and smoothed and should not require any touching up.

dive safe

Dano

MAKO Spearguns
04-08-2010, 06:06 PM
The new shafts look good. My question is why do you only have 3 sharkfins all shafts over 160cm? What if I just wanted a 160cm shaft with 2 sharkfins? I understand you could grind it off but that would lead to rust. Personally the 3rd sharkfin would just annoy me. I know that you can make everyone happy but I just thought I would mention it.

Thanks!:thumps::thumps:

The forward fin can be used as a cheater tab to make it a little easier to load a long gun. We agree that grinding it off would not be desirable.

greekdiver
04-08-2010, 09:38 PM
Polishing the rear hole with dyneema on Rob Allens shafts is a good idea to prevent any chaffing of the mono. The hole does not rust very much at all because the mono keeps it clean. All my shafts are done this way.

Loco,

Thanks for the picture.

Dano,

Would like to see how the flopper sits on the shaft too if possible.

florfreediver
04-09-2010, 06:11 AM
Mainly just habit.
........ Same with fish - when lined, it's easy to pop em back on the shaft & remove.

Besdes the quicker removal of the fish, as fuzz mentioned, with the line being tied to the back of the shaft, the relative ease of being able to pull the shaft back into the fish is also a safety issue.

When I was commercially culling Cuda a few years back, I avidly remember a few occasions of having "lined" cuda swim straight back at me, mouth open teeth bared and no easy way to control the fish.
Under these circumstances I would endeavour to get the shaft back into the fish as quick as possible. At least then I could pull on the shooting line and try and turn the cuda away from me.

Mike.

LunkerBuster
04-09-2010, 11:11 AM
damn mike, that sounds hairy !!!

primalpete
04-13-2010, 02:01 AM
Dano, what about the people that dont want a so called cheater tab for shafts for 160cm and over? Is that to much of a niche market for you guys to make a 2 tabbed shaft for?

Sean E
04-13-2010, 02:17 AM
I need to get a new shaft for my 90cm rabi! Are the prices going to be the same as the other shafts?

LunkerBuster
04-23-2010, 04:02 PM
looking forward to trying out the mini fins

http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad155/lunkerbuster/DSCF0262.jpg
http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad155/lunkerbuster/DSCF0264.jpg
http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad155/lunkerbuster/DSCF0265.jpg
http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad155/lunkerbuster/DSCF0267.jpg

Marco
04-23-2010, 04:19 PM
Looks nice

greekdiver
04-23-2010, 08:41 PM
Does the flopper tip lay flat or stick up a bit on the shaft?

LunkerBuster
04-23-2010, 09:35 PM
the flopper lays flat but the end flares out a tiny bit like the RA ones...makes for sure deployment but a little more difficult to extract

greekdiver
04-23-2010, 10:07 PM
the flopper lays flat but the end flares out a tiny bit like the RA ones...makes for sure deployment but a little more difficult to extract

Thanks for info. Btw gopro modified works well. It filmed my 19lb mutton just fine. :D I took a lot of video and took it down to 85+ft without problems.

Slingingsteel
04-25-2010, 12:20 PM
Thanks for info. Btw gopro modified works well. It filmed my 19lb mutton just fine. :D I took a lot of video and took it down to 85+ft without problems.

would like to see that. let us know when its on youtube.

Dylan

Tiburon
05-13-2010, 09:57 PM
Hey Dano, where are the pictures of the euro shafts with the regular size fins on them? Or the better detailed pictures of the mini fin shafts?

chasintail
05-13-2010, 10:08 PM
damn mike, that sounds hairy !!!

Nothing worse than a hairy cuda! :eek:

LunkerBuster
05-14-2010, 06:56 AM
Hey Dano, where are the pictures of the euro shafts with the regular size fins on them? Or the better detailed pictures of the mini fin shafts?

mini fins pics 6 posts above yours

Tiburon
05-14-2010, 05:41 PM
mini fins pics 6 posts above yours

I would like more pictures and from different views/angles.

Slingingsteel
05-14-2010, 07:04 PM
I would like more pictures and from different views/angles.

thats what she said :p lol

Tiburon
05-15-2010, 06:47 PM
Are the shafts available yet, I don't see how to order them on-line? I got a few views from the other mako post about enclosed track railguns so I am good as far as pictures go, I just want to order them now. Dano??????

MAKO Spearguns
05-16-2010, 09:22 AM
Are the shafts available yet, I don't see how to order them on-line? I got a few views from the other mako post about enclosed track railguns so I am good as far as pictures go, I just want to order them now. Dano??????

http://makospearguns.com/results.php?category=11

If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call.

MAKO Spearguns
39 McWhirt Loop, Suite #103
Fredericksburg, VA 22406

Phone: 540-361-1570

LunkerBuster
05-16-2010, 09:27 AM
I only see the mini tabs up on the site

Tiburon
05-16-2010, 09:33 PM
I only see the mini tabs up on the site

Same here, I thought I was doing something wrong......???????????

MAKO Spearguns
05-17-2010, 04:22 PM
Same here, I thought I was doing something wrong......???????????

Sorry for the slow response. I now understand the inquiry was about shafts with the full size sharkfin tabs. We do not have those in stock yet. When we get a firm delivery date, we will let everyone know.

Thanks everyone....Looking forward to seeing many of our customers in a few weeks at the MAKO Spearguns booth at the Blue Wild Expo.

Dive Safe!

Dano

LunkerBuster
08-11-2010, 04:01 PM
Dano...wanted to resurrect this thread to see if the full size tabs are an option yet? thanks.

btw, my other shaft is holding up great...good long term report on the MAKO shafts:thumps:

MAKO Spearguns
08-15-2010, 08:20 AM
Thanks for the inquiry and sorry for the late response. We still don't have a firm date on our finned shafts.

LunkerBuster
08-15-2010, 02:34 PM
Word up. Thanks

z1taz
11-02-2010, 12:41 AM
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3] I now understand the inquiry was about shafts with the full size sharkfin tabs. We do not have those in stock yet. When we get a firm delivery date, we will let everyone know.

i bet they will look like those ;)

http://nsm04.casimages.com/img/2010/10/21//1010211215131172656960987.jpg (http://www.casimages.com)

:thumps:

2fishin2
11-02-2010, 03:45 AM
Are those the KJ shafts, sure do look like them? They are good shafts.