PDA

View Full Version : ISO boat from 14-17 FEB

fernandezh
02-04-2003, 02:19 PM
To All,
I am looking for a space on a boat that is going out anytime between 14-17 FEB to go spearing. I am getting a little tired of being the only one on the boat to take on fish. These damn liberal tree hugging environmental fag divers on the boat always look at me funny when I come up with a fish with a new hole in its head. I am stationed in Georgia but will be in my hometown of Clearwater during the above dates. Of course, I am willing to help with my share of expenses such as gas and whatever else comes along. I promise I won't shoot myself or puke on your deck too :D

Hector Fernandez
Captain, U.S. Army

fernandezh
02-04-2003, 02:24 PM
I forgot to mention, that if you want, I'll take care of any beer requirements for the boat. I am looking to meet fellow underwater hunters in the area as well as a chance to sling some steel.

Hogwild
02-04-2003, 05:25 PM
You will be welcome on a slay feast that goes most weekends, weather permitting. Hope you have a good wetsuit as the water temp in the gulf is 57 degrees.

I have a 26' Shamrock and normally launch out of Clearwater or Port Richie. Send me a PM with some contact information and if the weather holds, we'll go. :p

Screen Name
02-04-2003, 08:43 PM
That's a real plus that you don't puke on someone's boat! I once had a kid puke on my wetsuit (the inside of it, not the outside) just prior to my suiting up. He was pretty proud of himself. :D

fernandezh
02-05-2003, 12:24 PM
I can't stand puker's, you would think a person would have the common courtesy to jump off the boat before they would be inconsiderate enough to make everybody on the boat smell their vomit.
I was diving in Indonesia (Bali) some years ago and there were 2 aussie's on the boat that were tossing their cookies the entire trip. One of them started to turn green before we even left the dock. Puke was everywhere, and one of them puked on my gear. Although he didn't say it specifically, in his own special way he was begging me to throw his kangaroo eating ass overboard.

webers
02-05-2003, 04:22 PM
You can't go wrong shooting with hogwild. He is a stand up captain. He will puke his brains out then still dive. He's got some big ass balls!! But hey, when you are the captain, its ok to puke on your own boat.

Webers

snook295
02-05-2003, 08:11 PM
:cool: I wish I still had my 26' shamrock, had a diesel and a tower to boot.

fernandezh
02-05-2003, 09:48 PM
Ok,
If Webers, the man who wants to go spearing behind a shrimp boat, says that Hogwild has some big ass balls, then they gotta be some big ass balls. Hogwild, I am looking forward to meeting you. Shoot Straight and True!

Hector:D