PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Spearo - I'm a Floridian!

H2O ADDICTION
02-22-2011, 02:08 PM
The drive down was with an overloaded truck was hairy to say the least...:eek: Especially through the ICE storms - But I made it! I'm living in Micco (near Sebastian) right across from the new Sebastian Inlet Marina.

84 degrees - I'm in heaven! :thumps:

After I get unloaded and settled in (a week or so) - I'll be down for some spearing - From shore or otherwise. Dive buddies needed! Soon to come...Fish Tales!:D

North Star
02-22-2011, 03:55 PM
All right, you made it! But who is going to kill the bluegills and perch up north now? I forsee a population explosion now that you are gone! Good luck!:thumps:

Moondogie
02-22-2011, 03:57 PM
PM me when your ready to head out. I've been fortunate enough to dive about once a week out of Ft. Pierce. I can pick you up on I-95.

Joe.A
02-22-2011, 04:45 PM
Also in Palm Bay. Kayak or Shore.

GrouperTrooper
02-22-2011, 05:32 PM
in jensen beach if you wanna make the drive i have a boat.... that is if you wanna test your luck with the sheephead!

LunkerBuster
02-22-2011, 05:44 PM
Welcome to fl buddy.

SpearitPBC
02-22-2011, 08:01 PM
Welcome to Florida:)

freediver17
02-22-2011, 09:15 PM
Always looking for dive buddies. Only a short way away in palm bay, vero and ft. peirce are not to far away and pretty good dive sites. Pm me if you ever want to dive

H2O ADDICTION
02-22-2011, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the well wishes and invites - I'll certainly try hook up with each and every one of y'all in the near future! I'm dying to get out - But business comes before pleasure unfortunately.

Gotta get the family and home situated, then start my business up again. I do fiberglass and gelcoat repairs on boats, showers and bathtubs, whirlpools etc. I Also repair acrylic - I provide mechanical/electrical/ and plumbing repairs to them and am an authorized warranty service tech for the better known manufacturer's - Like Jacuzzi, Maax Aker, etc. In Wisconsin I was known as THE "go to guy" when it HAD to be done right. :cowboy:

I look forward to meeting you all! Hopefully sooner than later! Weekends were made for FUN but I do find time to spear during the week quite often too! :D One of THE biggest benefit's of being self employed!

GrouperTrooper
02-23-2011, 02:39 AM
i need some gelcoat repair and some minor glass work.

maybe we can work a deal