PDA

View Full Version : FS Forum A-Holes At It Again w/Anti-Spearfishing Propaganda!

Dive4Blood
03-03-2003, 08:05 AM
Please look at Cock's Roost thread here on Spearboard titled "Gotta Love It" which has the FS Forum link of a thread full of ignoramus hook and liners most of whom have never been deeper than the marker buoys at the local public beach tell how easy and unsportsmanlike it is to spearfish. Sure, releasing dozens of undersize fish to every keeper while nice and dry, guzzling Pabst Blue Ribbon in the comforts of your Bayliner is the way to go you squid soaking, perch jerking, Frank Sargeant worshipping conehead garbos! I'm just slightly pissed off right now, it's this kind of rhetoric that is going to get spearfishing banned one day. Spearboard members need to post up and set these assholes straight!

Charlestondivin
03-03-2003, 08:10 AM
Lets show em our numbers. Slam the idiot.

richhermes
03-03-2003, 08:18 AM
Just the reason we all came over here. Those Guys are ignorant idiots

Divin' fool
03-03-2003, 08:33 AM
What a F-ing Troll.

Lets get em' boys:mad:

heres the link:

http://floridasportsman.zeroforum.com/zeropost?cmd=reply&id=522023

GROUPER55
03-03-2003, 08:59 AM
RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!

fernandezh
03-03-2003, 10:34 AM
Let's let this guy have it. He needs to be dry grudge f-cked out of general principal.

greyface
03-03-2003, 11:43 AM
Screw the FS board. I let him have it good via e-mail. What I had to say wouldn't have made it past the mods. :mad:

Divin' fool
03-03-2003, 12:59 PM
I think he got so much chit for it they stopped the thread:D

fernandezh
03-03-2003, 01:10 PM
I just love free speech! :D :D :D

kitefisherman
03-03-2003, 01:22 PM
I don't belong to the FS board. The only time I go over there is when you guys post a link. It sure seems like a lot of stuff goes poof over there.

f94gator
03-03-2003, 01:49 PM
Yeah, the mods over there are a bit quick on the delete button. For a while they were deleting the word 'suck' out of posts. People were having posts deleted for no apparent reason. If you're out of line, no big deal, but some were getting poofed that were totally clean, didn't insult anybody, but just happened to disagree with the wrong person. The ax is swung too often and is not swung fairly.

Charlestondivin
03-03-2003, 01:50 PM
Jeez, the pansies pulled it!!! Little bit of over moderation going on there. JeeZ, No free speech there!

f94gator
03-03-2003, 02:53 PM
That sucks. I can't access FS from work so I pretty much missed the whole thing.

(Yes, I know about proxy servers but haven't been able to find one they haven't blocked yet)

Cock's Roost
03-03-2003, 02:55 PM
I am going to ramble a bit for a moment so bare with me. I am a third generation Tampon/Ruskinite so I have a fond memory of how it use to be on the water in our area. Polite knowledgeable guys who knew the water their boat and all was well. I have not one bad memory as child or young adult of being on the water and having an altercation arise. But now that has all changed and the people who changed are those dickheads that post on the FS forum. Oh he "speared the little grouper with a face." "Hey honey don't worry about that dive flag run right over it **** those divers they kill all the fish" The last quote came from a guy who while running saw us anchored up and decide to come steal some numbers. When I saw him approaching I yelled for him to get back little brother and wife are on the jug line doing their safety stop. Needles to say he had to buy a new gel coat repair kit when he got home. But this is just a few stories we all have them, the reason we have them is every sorry ass yuppie has a boat and believes that If he pays taxes he has a right to everything. Screw the rules or how it is has been dome forever, I cant catch fish those divers are the reason bla bla bla and if I don't like it I am gonna cry and post on the FS forum so all my little sheep friends can bah along with me. Well, you know what **** those guys I am tired of them I am tired of reading their bitchie posts and dealing with them on the water. A guy came into the shop today while I was drooling over the Rhino catalog and proceeded to do his best to catch an ass whipping. Oh you guys rape the fish, Ya when I finally shoot a 50lb gag I just might during the accent. This shit went on for the better part of an hour he bitched about the rules of the road, other boats fishing etc. When he got ready to leave I asked him if he was a member of the FS board he smiled so big while saying yes you would have thought he was about to shit gold. It just proves my point the idiots are all around us what are we gonna do, thanks for listening.

PaulR
03-03-2003, 03:07 PM
I talk about fishing over there, and talk spearing over here. I am pertty new to this board though :D

f94gator
03-03-2003, 03:23 PM
****in' A!!!!!

dabulltrouble
03-03-2003, 05:37 PM
man i cant believe they deleted that post.i wanted to blast that peckerneck to.you know what the problem really is.d4blood doesent post his famous spearfishing reports anymore.you know the ones where he says i could see the tears in the fishes eyes as my shaft hit them.i go over to the divers corner about once a week and it,s so boring without d4b,s reports and all the shooters from here backing him up.with that said i think d4b should post the most dramatic report he,s ever posted just to stir the pot a little

seastalker
03-03-2003, 07:31 PM
Ah Dave you know if we start something again it will be deleted before most of us can read it. There is a big difference between the boards. FS talks about it and SB slays it. Do we really want to give the likes of Pucker, Gary, Mouse, and Genesis something to look forward to.

Consider this....using grouper55 as an example he makes his tour and returns a soldier, the typical FS member plays Play Station a few hours a night and talks about how they kicked some ass.

Personally I appreciate them staying in their own backyard....

100days-a-year
03-03-2003, 07:44 PM
I found it to be a few decent guys like Erez and Cary and some of my buddies in the NE but mostly a bunch of weak yuppies with light line and flyfishing ethics(read release what you catch but kill all the ones that are dragging your leader&line around)Men go to the sea to harvest the bounty God grants us.The other side of this story is we have close ranks with these lilly-livered yuppies when the " constern-vationists" attack our rights as in Californicatia.

Reef Raider
03-03-2003, 07:48 PM
You got that right Seastalker ..What a herd of needle dicks they got there I left FS and never went back thanks to Scott for starting SB we should take him to MONS for a lap dance or two !

slipknot
03-03-2003, 07:55 PM
Way too many doo-gooders over there man,some of the things these guy's say are unbelievable to me.Nothing more than a family forum.I will still post once in awhile,but it's only to stir things up a little.
Check out the Flip Pallet thread in the General Discussion, think about it and see if you don't agree with me.
BTW, I'm up for a MONS trip too!!!:D

Pogie
03-03-2003, 08:05 PM
HELL YEAH MONS!
I was there saturday night for the first time. I had a good time :D

Steel Shootin'
03-03-2003, 08:07 PM
Did someone mention buying me a lap dance or two at the Mons?? Let me think about that....

....OK, I guess it's all right. :D

Reef Raider
03-03-2003, 08:37 PM
Your on Scott the 1st one is on me brother!

fernandezh
03-03-2003, 11:01 PM
Good luck at Mons!!!

Diver Dan
03-04-2003, 11:48 AM
F S is so ****ing lame, they deleted the word cock when I used it talking about loading a speargun! How ****ing anal!!! cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock Thanx Scott I feel better now!!!!!

Cock's Roost
03-04-2003, 06:57 PM
Hell when I went to register over there they told me that Cock's Roost was vulgar and Inappropriate. I replied that it is the name of my boat and my last name is Cockerham so I must be one vulgar cocksuker.:D

Steel Shootin'
03-04-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Cock's Roost
Hell when I went to register over there they told me that Cock's Roost was vulgar and Inappropriate. I replied that it is the name of my boat and my last name is Cockerham so I must be one vulgar cocksuker.:D LMAO! :D

You should have unleased an angry letter that you were offended by their nasty interpretation of your chosen user name.

Reef, Thanks! I'll look forward to it!

Ed Walker
03-04-2003, 08:06 PM
heh heh...ah.. you guys crack me up around here. I missed the FS post too. Theres all kinds, no matter where you go. I quit caring what the hell anybody writes unless its something interesting and useful to me. Message boards have an uncanny ability to generate arguments. Someone can write "I caught a fish today and I am happy" and the next guy calls him a liar, or accuses him of keeping undersized fish or stealing the spot. Jeez. It goes on and on if you let it. I post over there from time to time, much less nowadays but at least here it seems like we're all pretty much on the same team.

Steel Shootin'
03-04-2003, 08:09 PM
The funny thing is that there have been very few arguments over here. I had people tell me that if I don't censor, people will be cussing each other out, and it just hasn't happened. Except for the guy that called my an f-ing ahole, but at least he had the courtesy to do it through PM. :D