PDA

View Full Version : single white male looking for a good time

datamunk
10-26-2004, 06:17 PM
im trying to find some dive buddies in the Stuart area. tryin to find some clubs, and fixin to look into Melbourne Dive Club. if anyone wants to take a trip out let me know, im dying to get into the water. i just moved down from atlanta for school and wanna go in!

email me or pm or whatever and let me know if anyones interested... i can drive to you and i can dive any day of the week!

Spear337
10-26-2004, 06:35 PM
Hey Data,

Im a 23 y/o college student as well located in the Miami area. I'm always looking for dive buddies to go out with as well. I'd be willin to travel north and meet halfway possibly in Ft. Laudy, Boca, or WPB. When you want to go out, let me know. Im considering moving north to Port St. Lucie so I'd be further north and would like to hear how you like it in that area. I'm lookin to do a dive sometime in November possibly in Ft. Laudy if you wanna go out. I'd like to get a trip together out of Ft. Laudy for November and December as well. I'm still an amateur spearo and could use some more knowledge just like you, but we can definitely get out there and start practicing and embarrassing ourselves, but at the same time, gaining more experience and stories to tell and post on the board. Just pm me, Im always checking the board....

Lee

spear_friend
10-27-2004, 06:59 AM
hey data , if you go diving with lee , just watch out for those cuda's. for some reason they like him lol. but serriouslly he's a pretty good diver . i dove with the old man just f***ing with you spear337

datamunk
10-27-2004, 09:48 PM
haha it sounds like a plan spear337! i am going in early nov. to finish my adv. diver klass n checkout dives, but aside fro mthat im open. im also fine with drivin down there, not a prob. just let m eknow, ill add u as a buddy. n as for emarassin ousrelves, i love to have a good time so that sounds even better!

Spear337
10-27-2004, 09:58 PM
hahaha, I'll have some fun thinning out the Cuda population and taking them for a ride. Just make sure the Cudas don't bite like Captain Steve Moore will tell you. I'm down to go in Nov. I'd like to do a dive on Saturday, Nov. 12 if you want to. I've been wanting to try Misconduct Charters as some of the spearboard members have suggested them for spearfishing. I do have 2 guns and wouldn't mind letting you use 1. 1 is a Riffe MT4 and the other is a 36" AB Biller so you'll get to see the difference between a large and small gun. If anybody else wants to go, they're welcome to join.... Lemme know and just PM me if anythin.

Lee

datamunk
10-27-2004, 10:34 PM
sounds awesome! ill let you know tomorrow if im available the 13th... a good buddy of mine from bak home in atlanta is flying down to hang out, maybe on that weekend... ill see what i an do!

Spear337
10-27-2004, 11:22 PM
Sure, just lemme know what's up! Send me a PM if anythin. Im always up for some drinks and dives...or dives and then drinks for that matter...

Lee

spear_friend
10-28-2004, 09:18 AM
i might interested in that trip too and infact i might have my boat back by then and i can haul it over there i can fit 4 divers on it and can store 15 tanks but ill have to see when ill be getting it back first . business just got started off the ground it took everything i had and now i just got my house taxes in $600 it cant get any worse.maybe ill get lucky and it will get hit by couple million volts .or someone can steal the boat and go sink it for me insurence will pay for it ...LOL j/k

spear_friend
10-28-2004, 09:21 AM
i just thought of something if someone will steal it i make $1000 more then im asking for it lol from ins.anyone interested ..lol

westpalmspearo
10-28-2004, 09:52 AM
ill do it if you give me headstart before you call it in

datamunk
10-28-2004, 10:15 AM
hahaha *see no evil*

Spear337
10-28-2004, 12:34 PM
Steve, send me the boat, we'll take it out and sink it, and report it stolen. How's that sound? haha

Spear337
10-28-2004, 12:35 PM
Steve, I want to hook up a trip on the misconduct charters for Nov. 12, you going?? Lemme know... I want to call sometime this week and book it. If you can get your boat back before then, we'll save the money and take the boat.

Lee

datamunk
10-28-2004, 02:07 PM
how much for misconduct charters per person? # dives etc

datamunk
10-28-2004, 02:09 PM
Spear337;

hey i just thought of somethin... if you want, im going to be going to Key Largo the weekend 5 to 7 of november, with my LDS for my checkout dives (advanced). The deal Im doing, is 299$ + 6% ta>< and that includes 2 nights in a bungalo (kellys on the bay), air, and boat time and everything. if you have all your gear, youre set. i have to rent a jacket and i need to buy some new weights, and i think im fi><ing to buy this guys regulator setup, so yeah... if you want i can give you their info and you could go with us.. should be some good divin.. few wrecks, no huntin though i dont think

spear_friend
11-04-2004, 09:42 AM
no hunting, thats no fun...

spear_friend
11-04-2004, 09:44 AM
hey lee book me on that misconduct trip . how much, how many tank, and how deep.