PDA

View Full Version : One Possible Opening On JR2 This Weekend-Check The Forecast!

Dive4Blood
03-16-2005, 07:24 PM
We haven't had many weekends in the past few months like they are forecasting the one coming up.

Frog Legs and his crew of Arkansas steelslingers had one man drop out due to family emergency so he asked me to see if anyone wants to jump on this MG trip. They are doing a four man trip worse case, but DAMN, look at the weather! You can bring all LP tanks if you are so inclined. No one including commercial guys have hit the MG in weeks, we're going to wear them out....

PM me or reply here ASAP as I have a couple people sniffing around this spot already.

Dive4Blood
03-16-2005, 07:25 PM
Everything you need to know.....

http://www.spearboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14232

FYI- Frog Legs is bringing multiple racks of Arkansas ribs with all the fixings for Saturday night.

sharpshooter
03-17-2005, 02:16 PM
The weekend is starting to look pretty good. I can't believe somebody hasn't taken that open spot. Next to nobody has been out there due to the weather. When you show pics of the HOD's, they'll be sorry. I think the commerical harvest of grouper just opened back up on the 15th. I'll be out there on the H.S.. Give you a call on ch.6. Good hunting!!!

fishkilla
03-18-2005, 09:16 AM
wreck em guys! i wanna see some fat hoops when i get back!