PDA

View Full Version : New to the Board

Bad English
04-02-2003, 07:34 PM
Figured I'd expand my horizons and do more than just the FS forum. I've been dive with some of you, mostly buggin, but now looking forward to shooting some fish with the pros.
Merk I made you a new stringer so don't buy one. I'll give it to ya at the bash if I don' t seeya before then. That is if your gonna make it to the bash. SEEYA!
Larry

inletsurf
04-02-2003, 07:37 PM
What up Larry!!!!!
Welcome!!!

Red
04-02-2003, 09:13 PM
Welcome to the board. Its better here then at the fs board. You can KILL stuff here and talk about it.

grouperassasin
04-02-2003, 09:28 PM
Larry,

Glad to see you over here man! Pretty cool people over here so far. Hope to dive with you and Russ again soon. Now that it's not Bug season, maybe we can teach Russ a thing or two since he's been teaching us all the tricks about Buggin. Take care bud!

Divin' fool
04-03-2003, 07:04 AM
Larry.... great to see ya here man. You don't have to be politically correct at SB. We shoot our limits and brag about it without getting slammed:D
We'll see you at the bash..... hope to dive with you guys on Friday. I'll be at site 69 (LOL)..... free beer for you and Russ (I'm in trouble now).
PS... don't want to miss the bikini section on Off Topic:eek:

Merk
04-03-2003, 09:11 AM
Larry - nice to see you decided to join this Motely Crue.

Never expected you to have that stringer done so soon. Thanks Man!

I haven't decided if I'll be attending the FS Bash yet. I hate to give up a day of diving. Do you guys plan on shooten fish that weekend or is it just a low-down drunk feast?

Bad English
04-03-2003, 09:51 AM
Thanks guys!

Divin fool I'm gonna hold you to that beer offer, you know Russ and I, you might as well bring in a whole beer truck:cool:

Merk I think we are gonna dive Friday and fish Saturday, its up to Russ.

SEEYA! Larry

Gator97dwb
04-03-2003, 10:02 AM
Welcome to the board. I'll see you guys at the bash.

Divin' fool
04-04-2003, 11:40 AM
Gator... you diving on Sat or doing the fishing tournament?