PDA

View Full Version : Stolen system-- Please read

PaulR
04-27-2003, 12:10 PM
My friend just had his system stolen out in brandywine estates, west melbourne. His car overheated, and it needed to cool down. So he left it on the side of the road, and when they returned, there was a cinder block in the front seat.
Over $1400 worth of stuff was taken.
2- Kicker 12" L7 subs (They are square subs)
1- Kicker 1200 watt amp (Its pretty big. About 2 1/2 feet long)
1- sony cd player (It is a fold out model. Black cover, and when open it is silver)
1- Vented sub box. (This box is very heavy about 70 lbs with no subs, and has 2 vents mounted inbetween the holes for the subs. )
And they broke the tweaters off of the doors. These were broken when they riped them off, and they were left in the car(they need to be replaced)

If you have any info, or see something matching the description above for sale please give me a call at 321-266-8396(My cell)

Paul

fishkilla
04-27-2003, 10:40 PM
maybe he should've put less money into the system and more money into the engine? if that's not getting kicked while yer down i don't know.

richhermes
04-27-2003, 11:18 PM
Amen fishkilla!

That system sounds like it was worth more than the car!

fernandezh
04-27-2003, 11:22 PM
That's what he gets for playing his stereo so loud when I am trying to sleep. He's lucky I didn't get his tires too. What an asshole.:D

junior
04-27-2003, 11:24 PM
I wasn't gonna say anything, but I see none of you hesitated to step up to the plate:D So...I don't feel so bad thinking the same damn thing:D

f94gator
04-28-2003, 07:10 AM
"Hmm, my car needs a new radiator, but I can get a good deal on a kick-ass amp. Ah, what the hell, I'll get the amp. It's not like overheating will be a problem in Florida..." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

richhermes
04-28-2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by fernandezh
That's what he gets for playing his stereo so loud when I am trying to sleep. He's lucky I didn't get his tires too. What an asshole.:D

Those F**kers always piss me off. Why do they insist on turning that shit up in the middle of the f**king night?? Not EVERYONE wants to listen to that shit.

I would not be surprised if it was a pissed off neighbor that had to listen to that thumping shit day in and day out.

Hector, starting any auctions soon??;)

greyface
04-28-2003, 11:00 AM
Y'all are ****ing brutal!:D

fernandezh
04-28-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by richhermes

Hector, starting any auctions soon??;)

Hell no, I am going to put that into my jumping lowrider. You know the one with the Christmas lights on the inside, the tiny chain steering wheel and the Virgin Mary on the dashboard. His loss is my gain.

f94gator
04-28-2003, 05:56 PM
Any car stereo that you have to turn on with a remote control is freakin' ridiculous.

richhermes
04-28-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by fernandezh
Hell no, I am going to put that into my jumping lowrider. You know the one with the Christmas lights on the inside, the tiny chain steering wheel and the Virgin Mary on the dashboard. His loss is my gain.

Let's cruise the strip in New Port Richey after the Captains meeting in your sweet ride, Hector. I'll bring the cooler of triple deuce. NPR chicks dig a hoppin lowrider!

f94gator
04-28-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by richhermes
Let's cruise the strip in New Port Richey after the Captains meeting in your sweet ride, Hector. I'll bring the cooler of triple deuce. NPR chicks dig a hoppin lowrider!

Hey, Hector can swing by and pick up that stripper chick that looks like the Kingpin landlord! She'll probably really dig him now with those missing teefs!!