PDA

View Full Version : To Damn Nice Not to dive.

Financial Advis
06-04-2003, 01:50 PM
We have lost some divers for THIS WEEKEND and need some shooters.

here is the drill

8 tanks
leavin as soon as possible on friday june 6th
food, bait, ice, etc. provided
back late sunday

WE DIVE YOUR ASS OFF.

COST?

300 LITTLE DOLLARS.

CALL 727 460 0623 ASAP
GL N GH
GROUNDSCREEPER.

Hogfish my Heroin
06-04-2003, 04:04 PM
...WE DIVE YOUR ASS OFF.

My twin sisters might be interested. They have tried everything to help with their, uhhh....problem. I am forwarding this thread to them. Here they are:

http://www.kelleys.org/fatass/bottomhe.jpg

P.S.: I made them a custom "gunnel-harness" that they must wear when doing their morning constitutional. In order for the proper area of their butts to clear the top of the gunnel, 75% of the total body weight winds up over the side. You will need to have your crew grab hold of the "harness teathers" to keep them from falling into the sea. Thank you in advance.

fishkilla
06-04-2003, 10:15 PM
what i'm off the VIP call list now? i have to wait to read about a Kreeper trip online. that's messed up doode.

i'm leavin for Vegas on saturday or i'd be slingin with ya. kill everything and take many pictures. i'll be thinking about slingin while i'm throwin some craps.

Dive4Blood
06-05-2003, 07:30 AM
Whoa! You bow out of the JR2 this weekend, and yet wonder enough to post why you didn't get called to dive on the Groundskeeper. THAT'S messed up dooode!!! ;) .

What's a good pious Christian young man like you doing going to the HQ of all sin and damnation?

deepfish
06-05-2003, 08:04 AM
that boy's done gone astray...FK be sure to check the goods before ya pay for em ;)

Steel Shootin'
06-05-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by deepfish
FK be sure to check the goods before ya pay for em ;) Don't worry about Fishkilla. Remember, he is a master at looking under dark ledges for crustations. :D

FK, you may do well to heed the advice you once gave me: "Sometimes it's better to use your hand than your tickle stick."