PDA

View Full Version : Ponce Report 11/2

Shooter Dan
11-04-2002, 10:36 AM
Here's the link to the report. Anyone diving in the Jax, St. Aug area during the Thanksgiving weekend? I'd like to shoot with you if you have room and the weather permits.

http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=318

Divin' fool
11-04-2002, 11:33 AM
Dan...would enjoy shooting with you. We are full for the weekend, but we never know when someone will back out (are weekdays ever an option?). I'll stay in touch.

good news
11-05-2002, 01:52 PM
I am sure I will be out that weekend, weather permitting. Might have some room, so drop me a line--

Shooter Dan
11-06-2002, 11:58 AM
GoddNews,

Shoot me an email and I'll drop you my cell #.
DanA@meltingpot.com

I was going to give a shoutout to see if any shooters were in the area. I saw a few dive boats on Sunday in the same area.

Divin'Fool, What channel do you monitor other than 16?

Next time out, I'll reach out to Spearboard members on those channels.

Divin' fool
11-06-2002, 12:28 PM
I stay on 68, but some of my buddies stay on 72. If you are going to be out on Sat. we'll monitor 68. You going on Sat?

Shooter Dan
11-07-2002, 01:10 PM
Divin Fool,

I'm doing the real Southern Derby in Tarpon Springs with Scott V34, John and Paul Hermes. We should smoke you east coasters. :D :D

Good news, I sent you a reply and hopefully things will come together during the turkey weekend.

Viz was good out of Ponce last week. You guys should do well. The Grouper are around, Seastalker can tell you about his stories himself.

68 or 72, we'll post up on our next trip out there and try to hook up with you guys soon.

Good Luck.

seastalker
11-07-2002, 02:18 PM
Come on Dan stories are for hackers......develop that roll of film and let the pics do the talking...one thing you won't hear about is the ones that got away....not without a terminal hole....

PS Merk stop feeding those sharks.....:p

Divin' fool
11-07-2002, 02:56 PM
Sounds like you got a good chance of winning with those guys as your crew...Good Luck, hope you guys slay em'.

Merk
11-07-2002, 04:01 PM
The thing about sharks is they always take the bait.

Seastalker...you dropping?

Shooter Dan... shoot'em up this weekend.

seastalker
11-07-2002, 04:25 PM
Hey Merk what's your excuse you had a camera and took a few pics.....give those west coast guys a little taste of the east coast offerings.

Merk
11-07-2002, 05:32 PM
Yha I know, there at the photo shop getting doctored up. :D I'll pick them up tomorrow night and bring them with this weekend.