View Full Version : Dive Partner Needed ASAP.....
08-25-2003, 08:22 PM
I am scheduled to go in for spinal surgery #3 on September 4th.
I need to get out spearing before then. I am open ANY time, ANY day. I will be down for almost 6 months after the surgery, so it is VERY IMPORTANT I get out before then.
I have dove with Rick and Steve (RickDawg and OCHunterSteve) before and they can vouch for me.
Let me know if anybody is available!!!
08-26-2003, 02:39 AM
Numero Tres :eek: ?! Man, I feel bad for you. Hope it goes well.
Well, if your up for it, we can go out of Dana and see if we can find some blue water with kelp paddies. The boat is small and is a rough ride, but will get us some tails, someday.
The boat gets 2 miles/gallon, so it will probably cost us $40-60 in gas money. Depending on how daring you feel we could run out as far as 30 miles.
Ill be free this Sat.
17'whaler Montauk. 90hp Yamy
The boat can hold 3 people easy, or 4 if you want to sit on someones lap. lol
Rick do you want to go? I know SASK is working on Sat.
If we dont get Rick, we will have one or two spots open. Email me for details.
We might find some blue water, and we might not, its all a crap shoot right now.
We would launch the boat at 6am Saturday morning in Dana Point.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
08-26-2003, 03:15 PM
I know it sounds desperate, or like I'm trying to buy friends, but I'd be willing to pay the gas money ($60+) for everyone to go out. I have to see if I can arrange childcare first.
08-26-2003, 06:25 PM
It looks like dive conditions have improved a little from this past weekend. If you guys change your mind and want to dive from the beach early Saturday morning, e-mail me at email@example.com by Friday and I'll go.
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.