PDA

View Full Version : Weather Sucks, Reports are off

Shooter Dan
11-22-2002, 11:56 AM
Man you can tell when the wearther sucks. There's been no new reports lately. I hope next Friday 11/29 gives me a chance to dive on the East Coast.

There were some good points given last night at Kevin's Spearfishing Seminar. I'd bug Spear One to do one over there when you get a chance. It's worth it even for the seasoned shooter.

Do you know of any Good dive shops to host this on the East Coast? Jupiter Dive Center Runs a good operation.

What are the best dive shops on the East Coast, Jax - Miami?

Gotta Go My surface TENSION is about to BLOW!

Divin' fool
11-22-2002, 12:06 PM
Let's hit see if Scuba diversions (Kevin) or Wet-N-Fl (Phil)will do one.

seastalker
11-22-2002, 01:07 PM
Wet N Fla (Phil) did one a year or so ago. But I don't expect to see that happen again with Capt Mouse freelancing there and peddling his own personal bios against Kevin/ Spearfishing Specialties. It would be a shame since Phil carries a full line of SS products. I use Phil for all my supplies and fills and he appears to have a very strong relationship with SS not to mention competitive pricing and match guarantees.

greyface
11-22-2002, 03:24 PM
I asked that question at my LDS about 6 mos. ago. They said they didn't think anyone would come! They say the spearmen up here are too big headed. Too competetive, think they have nothing to learn, too elietetist. Personally, I'd LOVE S.O. to do a talk here. I'd gladly pay good money to learn from one of the best! Most big shooters up here scoff at you when they get asked questions. Last time I asked one of the top guns around here a question, he told me to look for flounder! Nice ****in' guy!:(

inletsurf
11-22-2002, 04:19 PM
I have a bad case of surface tension. It's been 3 weeks now. I'd rather go without poon for 6 weeks than no diving for 3 weeks. Well, maybe 4 weeks. Well, I take all that back but you all get my point, right?

Deep Relief
11-22-2002, 09:22 PM
I think we could get a crowd if He would hold a seminar at Spruce Creek Scuba. It's in Port Orange (Daytona). I know about 10 people that would come...

greyface
11-22-2002, 10:41 PM
Make that 11!:D

Merk
11-23-2002, 12:10 PM
Make that 12, 13, and 14 (I have a few guys that would attend). Just schedule it and people will come.