PDA

View Full Version : scuba lessons

SEMPER FI
11-21-2003, 06:54 PM
Does anyone know who gives classes on the MS gulf coast..Thanks

Spear One
11-21-2003, 07:11 PM
Try Gary's Gulf Divers in Orange Beach. He is also a Spearboard member (gulfdiver). Send him a PM.

SEMPER FI
11-21-2003, 09:39 PM
Thanks spearone but I was looking for someone a little closer to me like gulfport,biloxi pascagoula,somewhere around those place's..Thanks again.

rigdvr
11-21-2003, 10:33 PM
There is a shop in D'Iberville, Club Carribean. One in Gulfport, Sports Unlimited. And one in Long Beach, Divemaster Dive Center. I try to avoid Sports Unlimited if possible and I hunt with the owner of Divemaster. Good guy....unbalievable spearfisherman, probably the best tank hunter in the area(that doesnt include you killers in La!) If you call, his name is Glenn and tell him Mike Freeman sent you.

oh yeah, I have never been in the shop in D'Iberville but I have never heard bad stuff either sooo...?

SEMPER FI
11-22-2003, 08:09 AM
Thanks rigdvr,will give'em a call..

bow tie klr
11-24-2003, 10:46 AM
I teach in Ocean Springs at the YMCA. We used to have a shop in Pascagoula but closed due to a decrease in interest. I have been trying to get a class together for after the first of the year. Shot me an email. d_illich@hotmail.com We do alot of spearfshing out of 'goula.

Thanks
Danny

SEMPER FI
11-24-2003, 12:17 PM
Hey bow tie klr you have mail...SEMPER FI