PDA

View Full Version : Vis Reports

Financial Advis
12-19-2002, 05:30 AM
I have spoken with a number of people that i trust on vis distance and fish numbers. I also went out on 12/17 myself and here is the word.

south of the shipping channel desoto:
160 feet deep 30 foot/ fish were there but few, i believe the wreck got hit on monday.
spring 160 feet, fish there but sparse, mostly all jacks
130 feet, cheese, jesus christ almighty giant mango's, grouper everywhere, vis about 10 to 15.

Tarpon:
110 feet deep, vis 10 to 15 feet, big dumb grouper everywhere, very shell shocked and disoriented
ledges 70 to 90 feet, 5 foot, they couldnt see crap but got some hogs that impaled themselves.

Grounds:
mid grounds wreck, 5 foot vis, grouper galore, lotsa jacks, vis 5 feet.
grounds low to mid 7's, vis 15 to 20 feet, JESUS APE RAPIN CHRIST IT IS LOADED. YOU NAME IT IS SWIMMIN THERE.

Steel Shootin'
12-19-2002, 07:57 AM
As the new Secretary of the Suncoast Seals Spearfishing Club, I can only hope that my creative writing skills in taking over the monthly newsletter will match those of my predessor, Financial Advis.

I believe Financial Advis's last newsletter included a section on men exaggerating the size of their johnsons. Try as I might, I could not recollect that having been discussed at the meeting. :D

richhermes
12-19-2002, 08:57 AM
Scott,
I think a Financial Advis and D4B's incredible book of adjectives and descriptive descriptions would serve you well in that regard!