PDA

View Full Version : **** shit damn

fishhunta
12-19-2002, 01:37 PM
****!- D4B-you're gonna kill me. i can't go on the trip this friday. my band got a really good gig opening for a national act. it's hard to explain to other band members why i go fishing instead of playing concerts, they usually don't appreciate that. but look at the bright side, when i become a rock star, i'll keep my 100ft yacht with onboard membrane compressors anchored in the middle grounds and at any time spearboard members can come out there and live in the middlegrounds with me and dive every day, and d4b, you're my freakin captain. anyways, if anyone wants to take my place, contact me or d4b or mad dog bite. sorry, shit damn ****!!!!

Dive4Blood
12-19-2002, 02:02 PM
Relax, bro. Spoke with Mad Dog Bite and he reset your trip for the following weekend Jan 3-5. It worked out good because the guys who are going to get blown out this weekend (for the third time!) will take your original date of Dec. 27-29.

Who are you opening up for? Good luck, I hope you get a record contract soon, and subsequently the 100 footer which I will be more than happy to run for you. It wouldn't be the first time a MAJOR celebrity has gone diving with us on the Jolly Rogers. I'm under top secret orders from Spear One not reveal the identities,however I welcome you to guess away, and I might give you a getting warmer/colder. We're talking MAJOR.

rusty
12-19-2002, 03:01 PM
Which boat is headed out dec 27-29? Any spots left?

rusty

Dive4Blood
12-19-2002, 04:16 PM
Jolly Rogers 2. I know 100% that 4 of the 5 divers from this week's trip will be rescheduling to Dec. 27-29. I will know on the 5th today, and if the the spot is open, I will send you a private message. Thanks!!

Dive4Blood
12-19-2002, 05:05 PM
Rusty, you have mail!

fishhunta
12-21-2002, 08:41 PM
d4b, i'll talk to mdb, we are opening for a mca band called nonpoint. they are pretty cool.