PDA

View Full Version : message for fishhunter23!

Orygun
03-09-2009, 12:41 PM
J!

I couldnt think of any other way to get a hold of you. I lost my cell-phone and I dont have your # memorized and I forgot your e-mail. I suck. Then I was looking up information on Costa Rica and thought that this would be a resource. Once I was on here I realized that you check the posts on here pretty often and you would eventually see this, even if it was after I got back, ha ha.

The diving down here is really fun. You have to time your dives with the tide, or else the estauary fills the cove or bay with cold murkey water. I have not really dove that much down here, maybe 7 times, but I plan on doing a three day camping trip to the ocean before I leave. Such a difference from oregon, No gun, no wetsuit, no lingcod. The 3 prong is fun, I have definately seen myself improve since I have been using it. I shot one pesc chancho (triggerfish) on my first dive, but on my last dive I shot 3 tuna, 1 ulua, and misc. school and reef fish.

One time I tried to cut across the bay from the river to the reef, maybe a 200 yard swim all over sand. I noticed motion on the bottom when I was halfway there. I realized that at the bottom of the 8ft murk were more 10ft rays than sand. I donīt know if they were breeding or they just came in to feed, but visions of ol crocodile hunter were giving me cold sweats.

Cant wait to get back and take the Caffiene out, I got so many stories, believe it or not I really miss Oregon and am looking forward to some cold water fishing and snowboarding stories.

Later bro,

Daniel

fishhunter24
03-11-2009, 10:07 AM
i'm glad your having a killer time. i cant wait till you get back the lingcod are spawning its time to shoot em up. i will pm you my number.

see you soon.

Orygun
03-19-2009, 10:58 AM
your getting older