PDA

View Full Version : El Nino Stronger then Expected

Steel Shootin'
01-11-2003, 07:11 AM
Not that we needed an article to tell us this, but this year's El Nino has been well stronger then expected, and will last into the Spring:

http://www.sptimes.com/2003/01/11/Weather/Cold__rain_likely_to_.shtml

fishkilla
01-11-2003, 11:18 AM
sweet... you know actually i hate to dive and spearfish i just do it because of peir pressure. looks like i won't have to suit up and hurt those "reef zombies" for a long long time

Steel Shootin'
01-11-2003, 04:22 PM
Fishkilla, I sense you need to shoot something .... quickly. Anything will do. Find a retention pond and cap some bream or smallmouth bass. Maybe some channel cats would help! What about those Asian fish in Maryland that walk from pond to pond (the only fish you can take from a tree stand). :)

fishkilla
01-11-2003, 08:58 PM
yeah we need some of those walking catfish around here. i'm getting restless

greyface
01-11-2003, 09:15 PM
Tonight, I'm gonna cap some big ass neighborhood 'coons. They've been gettin' in the garbage cans and making a ****in' mess. Last time I had this problem, I took the back panel off of my washing machine, and put the trash can on top of it. Then I cut the female end off of a drop cord, stripped the wire ends, attached them to the washer panel, and plugged the drop cord into a 30 amp recepticle. Solved the problem.:D