Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Anne Doherty

Conversation Between Anne Doherty and David-Biron
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Anne Doherty
    08-11-2011 09:55 PM
    Anne Doherty
    Hey Dave!!!! I was just telling a friend about you! YES We can go out fishing. I bought Rick Mandile's boat last year--the one I used to fish from--24' Hydrasport, a lot like your old Mako. I keep it in Westport, easy access to Cuttyhunk, Buzzard's Bay and the Vineyard. We may also be able to talk Pete the Greek into taking us out. He's a trip! Great at finding big fish. (Sorry for the delayed response-- I keep forgetting my password to Spearboard because I never post anything) How are you!? My cell is 617 688 4319. It would be great to catch up on what you and your family have been up to. I still have a picture of Melina and me at the first kid's meet.
  2. David-Biron
    08-06-2011 08:03 AM
    David-Biron
    Hey Stranger - Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know I will be in the NH/RI area 1st wk of Sep. I have a brother in NH who has shown a recent interest in spearfishing and I would like to take him to BI. If you are free (Fri Sep2, Sa Sep3) maybe 3/4 of us could charter a boat? It would be great to see you!

Best Regards
    David Biron