Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Diablo Loco

Conversation Between Diablo Loco and Zpearo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Zpearo
    08-03-2015 09:09 PM
    Zpearo
    Great, thanks for the info. Do you know anything about Morey boards? It looks to be a decent board (definitely better than the cheap WalMart/Costco boards), but I'm not really familiar with the different materials to know much more. I'll probably just go ahead and use some silicone anyways, just in case.
  2. Diablo Loco
    08-03-2015 11:58 AM
    Diablo Loco
    Thanks for the compliment. Yes, I use SS materials. They are pressed into the board. They do that when you tighten the nuts and bolts down. I would recommend using silicone to seal the holes before you tighten the nuts and bolts, but I have found that silicone or sealant is not necessary with quality boards, only cheap boards.
  3. Zpearo
    07-28-2015 11:38 PM
    Zpearo
    Hey Diablo Loco,

I have been looking at your bodyboard dive setups and am pretty impressed. I'm wondering, if you use SS bolts, nuts, and washers and tighten them down so they press into the board, do you still use some kind of sealant (silicone caulking or glue) to prevent waterlogging? Or does the pressed washer to enough to prevent waterlogging on its own?