Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > SBH20Man

Conversation Between SBH20Man and Red Zeppelin
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Red Zeppelin
    04-27-2011 12:49 PM
    Red Zeppelin
    Sorry I never got back to you. I don't get on this site much and never heard back so I figured you didn't need the oil. If you everrun across someone that does,let me know, it is in my shed and I will not use it. I get down to SB when I am going to the Islands or fishing the Channel or whatever. Right now I am getting ready to commercial fish salmon. But I think all the fish will be North this year. I think next year we may have a good year in SB. Inbetween fishing, I do get out to the islands and up the coast for multi-day trips with my 2 kids 7 and 9 yrs old. We shoot some big fish. I will let you know in late spring when I start making the runs and send you some info. Richard
  2. SBH20Man
    03-10-2011 01:46 PM
    SBH20Man
    Hey Richard - thanks! Sorry - yea, I got your voice mail, and totally spaced on calling you back. I'm looking for the semi-synthetic - I know WM makes two - a regular Dino oil, and a semi synthetic they call "DFI". If it is the DFI version, I'd be interested, but not if its the regular stuff. Do you get down to Santa Barbara at all? -Brent
  3. Red Zeppelin
    03-06-2011 01:31 PM
    Red Zeppelin
    Hi Brent. I have 4 gallons of West Marine Premium TC-W3 2 cycle oil. Let me know if you want it. I left a message on your phone, I think it was a work #. My number is 757-7906 I think it is $25.99/Gal at West Marine. I'll sell it for $15/Gal. Let me know. My new engine is an optimax, so only DFI oil. Thanks, Richard