Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > settingsteel

Conversation Between settingsteel and Thunder/Under
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Thunder/Under
    06-02-2011 09:53 PM
    Thunder/Under
    Tone my brother! I am back in Miami. I missed you very much my brother, I hope all is good with you and the Almighty has helped you to grow your business, I saw your website my brother and will tell you it is amazing!!! I knew you could do it. I was in Tanzania with a very close friend who also is a great diver, and I gave him the pole spear, the joy on his face was worth the price of 10 Stone staffs, I look forward to seeing you my brother, I left you a message on your voicemail, call me when you have the chance, I miss my pole spear- Flow in peace my brother.
  2. Thunder/Under
    02-15-2011 10:42 PM
    Thunder/Under
    Just posted a report my brother, thank you again for taking me out, I had a great time, and that pole is spectacular, hope you can have her finished before I relocate.
  3. Thunder/Under
    02-07-2011 11:16 PM
    Thunder/Under
    Good evening brother. First thank you for the invite, I just arrived back in Miami and will be here for the next few weeks, I hope to take you on your offer. I just read your message to Half-Breed as well as your post http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=118221 I may know the same mate- did you by chance make him a bluewater pole spear to try out? or do you by chance know of a fellow here in Miami that makes carbon fiber/titanium pole spears. Thanks again my brother, flow in peace.