Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > searaydiver

Conversation Between searaydiver and human chum
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. searaydiver
    03-20-2014 08:29 AM
    searaydiver
    I have two sets of tank holders on my boat that are attached to inside of of the gunnals. I purchased them from Bailey scuba in Gainesville. I only have one gun holder, not real happy with it so I just stow them below deck.
    see ya when we get back
  2. human chum
    03-20-2014 06:58 AM
    human chum
    Sounds good man. I'll be back end of march. when you get back stateside, we'll plan something. I just have to find some tank racks and gun holders now.
  3. searaydiver
    03-18-2014 03:50 PM
    searaydiver
    Hey HC, stay safe and have a great trip. I'm heading out of the country for a week but will be back the first week of April, I'd be proud to to have a ride in that new rig. Right now the vis is really bad with all the rivers at flood or just below. Maybe we could check out the Buckeye if the vis is still clear out there.
    If you would like give me a call at 352-339-3667 or e-mail at searaydievr@gmail.com when you return.
  4. human chum
    03-18-2014 09:46 AM
    human chum
    Hey, sea ray, Heading back to Michigan Friday for a week. After that I may have a month off. That means I'll be open anytime the weather is good. Hit me up around the first of the month and we'll come up with something. The new boat is dialed in well