Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Ryanfish

Conversation Between Ryanfish and freediver17
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. freediver17
    11-09-2009 03:08 PM
    freediver17
    hey man, Im really sorry about the delay in getting back to you. I def would love to go out and yeah if your friend has a boat thats sweet. heres my number 401 662 6814 so just give me a call if your up to anything this weekend or thanksgiving break. also my schedual is free anytime. just let me know a few days ahead and i can work around school and stuff.
  2. Ryanfish
    10-16-2009 01:23 AM
    Ryanfish
    Continued... Whats your schedule like? My friend back home just fixed his 23 ft boat so we should be good to go, and with the vis so nice we can hit alota shore dives too. I dont have any extra guns, you should look into getting your gun shipped down? What kind is it also? We may be able to borrow a pole spear for you though. I agree about hunting on scuba being cheating. How deep do you typically freedive? We typically do anywhere from 10 to 70 ft, although I havent been deep in awhile so I doubt Ill be doing 70 next week. We've also been venturing deeper lately lookin for dolphin,but dont get a chance to often without a decent boat so Im sure we will be doing alot more of that now. Sorry for the life story I took to many adderall today to study for our bio midterm. Cant beleive we go to this little school and havent met yet. Call me next week and we can meet up or somethin, my names Ryan Myers by the way. 772-214-9022
  3. Ryanfish
    10-16-2009 01:23 AM
    Ryanfish
    Hey man sorry I havent got back to you I went to miami over fall break. My car made it there and back to my house, but broke down right down the street so this weekend Im guna be at home fixing it. It should be here next week and Ive been dying to go diving with the conditions so good. I havent had a car ever since the vis got better, we finally put the transmission in before we left for miami. So this upcoming week for sure we will drive down after classes and dive.
  4. freediver17
    10-15-2009 12:10 PM
    freediver17
    hey man,
    I was wondering if you wanted to go out maybe next weekend. You probably know some areas and if you have a car here i dont mind throwing in gas money. Id really like to get out soon though
  5. Ryanfish
    09-27-2009 06:07 PM
    Ryanfish
    Ya it is whats your major?