Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum

Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum (http://www.spearboard.com/index.php)
-   Upper Gulfcoast (http://www.spearboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   looking for free diving spearos (http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=196305)

el_cucuy 04-03-2018 12:56 PM

looking for free diving spearos

Hey guys,

Looking for spears to go diving in the Destin area. I have an 18 ft boat my own equipment as well. Just looking for people to go spearing with. Let me know if interested. I'm trying to go out this Thursday. I typically dive about 70 ft for everything here is a little deep. Been to the Miss lousy and trying to go scope out other areas as well. Let me know if interested. I don't have any extra equipment to provide you. I'm also level 1 FII certified. Safety is a must. thanks.:)

Rusty Shackle 04-04-2018 05:25 PM

Re: looking for free diving spearos

I am in Orange Beach and always looking to go on the weekends. Padi level 1

JetBoy 04-04-2018 06:16 PM

I’m in as well, for anyone who’ll have me! About to take the FII level 1 class.

kylo1597 04-05-2018 05:06 PM

i encourage you guys to come out to our club meeting this weekend. We are the only freediving-spearfishing club in the upper gulf coast. we meet quarterly, have a spearfishing tournament every year and end of the year holiday party. we also have a year-round inner club tourney among ourselves. Club members are mostly concentrated in Destin and Gulf Shores but we are spread out between Panama City and New Orleans.

Meeting will be this Saturday the 7th at High Seas Design House 6pm. We will have pizza, beer, and junk.

Address: 4851 Wharf Pkwy, D-230, Orange Beach, AL 36561

Kyle

el_cucuy 04-05-2018 05:16 PM

I'm in. I guess it takes a while to get there. I will be looking forward to meeting everyone and going. :thumps:

kylo1597 04-05-2018 08:31 PM

looking forward to seeing you there, come in and introduce yourself :beer:

BADxxHABIT 05-01-2018 06:26 PM

I would like meet some spearos out here, is there a club meeting in May?

acardet 05-08-2018 01:54 PM

Our next meeting is July 14 in Destin. Benthic dive shop in Destin is a good source for equipment and information.

SOLOGUY 07-12-2018 05:40 AM

Still looking for dive buddy ??

JetBoy 07-12-2018 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el_cucuy (Post 2164827)
Hey guys,

Looking for spears to go diving in the Destin area. I have an 18 ft boat my own equipment as well. Just looking for people to go spearing with. Let me know if interested. I'm trying to go out this Thursday. I typically dive about 70 ft for everything here is a little deep. Been to the Miss lousy and trying to go scope out other areas as well. Let me know if interested. I don't have any extra equipment to provide you. I'm also level 1 FII certified. Safety is a must. thanks.:)

Will be in the area this weekend...looking for a boat and buddy who spears!

denverpierce2 06-23-2019 05:08 AM

Hey, I will be in Destin early August. It will be my first spearfishing trip and Ibwas planning on free diving from my kayak but it would be cool to go with a local.

Stump81 06-23-2019 12:30 PM

I live on the Mississippi coast but I'm willing to go. I'm freedive level 1 certified.