Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum

Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum (http://www.spearboard.com/index.php)
-   Dive Boats 4-Sale (http://www.spearboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   23' Fish Nautique $10,000 (http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=102603)

SemperFIsh 04-07-2010 07:37 AM

23' Fish Nautique $10,000

12 Attachment(s)
This is located in S. Tampa. Need to sell ASAP! Rock bottom price, well below what I have in her, and reduced from my 15k down to 12k dwon to 10k! Need it gone, the engine is freshly remanufactured right before the weather turned cold, and currently has three hours on it. I need to move this boat today!!!!!! This boat that has been rebuilt about 90%. The original engine is newly rebuilt and it has new exhaust manifolds and risers. Inboard Chevy 350 with newer components. Raymarine A60 color chartplotter/ fishfinder. Custom built Ttop has 15 ft outriggers. Perfect trolling, bottom fishing machine. The price is way under what I have in the two year restore, but you know how boats are when your rebuilding or fixing them. I just had the trailer axles replaced, bearings, hubs, tires, taillights, the whole nine yards. Great boat, just not meeting our current needs. I wish I lived in Stuart and could fish and drift dive the Gulfstream everyday, that's my dream anyway. Watch the rebuild videos at: http://www.youtube.com/user/gigg566, Then on the right side click on the word uploads, then find SemperFIsh rebuild videos 1-5. All engine problems were before the remanufacture of the engine. This is a big water boat for the price of a cheaper bay boat/ nicer jonboat. You can finally leave the shore in 3-4 ft seas. Call me and lets talk business, 863 860 0950 I need this boat sold TODAY!!!!!

SemperFIsh 04-07-2010 07:52 AM

Re: 23' Fish Nautique $10,000

5 Attachment(s)
Some more pics in the water

Alexrom1207 04-07-2010 10:12 AM

HOLY $H!T. That's rock bottom. Can't imagine it's going to last long.

Best of luck,
Alex

Killentime 04-07-2010 11:37 PM

man that thing is ready for war :)

Good luck with the sale I agree that thing is not gonna last... Try the Hull truth as well...

SemperFIsh 04-08-2010 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killentime (Post 1177244)
man that thing is ready for war :)

Good luck with the sale I agree that thing is not gonna last... Try the Hull truth as well...

Thanks Killintime, I will. I wish I had that cannon for the front! I could have defended Tampa Bay from Jose Gaspar myself!

divingdesigns 04-08-2010 12:46 PM

sweet boat, those Fish Nautiques have great lines.

overhead 04-13-2010 07:31 PM

Cool boat. Is it too slow for you guys?

kylo1597 04-13-2010 09:03 PM

What's the performance #s like

SemperFIsh 04-14-2010 11:58 AM

The numbers as far as I know right now, (haven't ran it long enough to get true numbers since the remanufacture of the engine) I ran it at 2300 RPM down to 1500 RPM at times when trolling for 4 hours before reman. eng. and it cost $23 in gas at the end of the day. The boat holds 85 gallons. It tops out at 33 mph in a light chop, (Havent had it glassy yet on seatrial) and pegs out at 4150 RPM with the 13 x 11 cupped prop. I ran it at 3900 RPM on a 13 x 12 prop and it got the same speed. This is a true fishing in trolling mode with two out riggers spread, one or two downriggers spread to different depths, two poles on the surface at different distances behind the boat and a pole in the roket launcher in the TTop with a bait dancing in the prop wash kind of boat, or, you get three people to split gas and go spearfishing kind of boat, or a cruising on the big water with four to five people (I suggest two ESea Rider up front, There is plenty of room.) This boat comed with original bow cushions and the original console seat cushions. This boat is not extremely slow if you have an hour or two to get a couple of miles out (I predict at a light cruise (2300 RPM which will get you approx. 18-20 mph) you will get out to 22 miles offshore in two hours or less. more like an hour and a half.) I will let you know as soon as I get someone to help me make the trip. My schedule doesnt line up with anyone of my friends, and I need some help to launch it. Let me know if there are anymore questions. I am selling it b/c my wife really really wants a shallow water draft boat to beach at the spoil islands in the Clearwater Intercoastal Waterway, Caledessi, Honeymoon area. With the running gear underneath, that aint happening! And she is the only fishing buddy/ boating I have due to my schedule, so I want to maximize the use of the boat, and this is sitting here, after all the hard work and detemination and money I put into it. (I'm afraid to count it, you can add up the box of reciepts I have if you buy it, and let me know when I'm laying down on my bed in case I faint) :eek::toast::drunk::drunk:

SemperFIsh 04-26-2010 10:31 PM

Still got it. Great Boat

fishkillapro 04-27-2010 02:56 PM

Damn, I would totally get this for the summer if I had the money..So what kind of financing options do you have? haha

Lantz 04-27-2010 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishkillapro (Post 1190469)
Damn, I would totally get this for the summer if I had the money..So what kind of financing options do you have? haha

I feel you if only I could talk my wife in to a boat instead of a house this summer

ericbkendrick 05-08-2010 07:32 AM

Did you ever sell this? Can't believe someone didn't jump on it

SemperFIsh 05-09-2010 06:00 PM

No, can you believe it. I was basically bending over grabbing my ankles, had the lube out and everything! No takers. Man, I must be ugly! Anyways, I had three lookers and noone wanted it. Well, I tried to take it out last weekend and the gas must have varnished from sitting all winter. I am going to replace the 1 year old Holly Carb. with a brand new marine Carb. in two months. Once I do this and get it tuned up again, I am thinking about keeping it. If I do sell it, it will be for a bit more. This 10k price was on a "as is" basis. I am just tired of messing with it. The last time I ran it was in Feburary and it ran fine, but it was a 10 min. trial run to get some data from a new propeller. Anways, I guess something happened between then and now. I am having a good friend check it out, should be good again in a month or so.

TunaTango 05-13-2010 05:20 PM

That's a sweet rig...:D Perfect for state water trips here in the TX Gulf. Nice price also :)