View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 04:02 AM   #34
SemperFIsh
Marine

Re: 23' Fish Nautique $10,000

I cannot start to work on this boat again. My Grandpa is so old now (90yr old), that he is starting to lose his mind and his diabetes is getting to him, plus his bad knee. I gave it a shot, but am not so rich I can experiment with mechanics who constantly rip me off. The engine was rebuilt in 2009 at Engine Lab, and I was taken for a small ride there, which they did not live up to my expectations and the boat was overheating, so I cut it off to find out why, and it didn't crank again...that was the last time I had it cranked on DEC 31st, 2009 and I had it towed back to Fort Desoto boat ramp, towed it home, and I will leave it that. No telling what it needs, but I say wiring because the wires need replaced. If the engine was rewired, carb rebuilt or a rebuilt one installed, and everything cleaned up, it would be a solid ride for someone with the space, time, and money for this boat, but that's not me. I bought a home with HOA, no boat pad or even a space to park it in front. Someone can have this boat for 6k. That would be my last offer, as it is just sitting in a lot in Mulberry FL, and will ultimately be stripped for parts for another boat, and the hull sat on blocks, and either made into a pirate ship for my little girl, or chopped in half and the stern made into a poolside bar.... Does anyone want this boat????? Just the boat would be 5k.
Tampa, Clearwater FLwww.youtube.com/user/gigg566

SemperFIsh is offline   Reply With Quote