View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 05:39 AM   #9
wiznut

Re: New Spearo in Houston!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alejqandrocosmo View Post
Welcome! What lart of Texas do you live at? I assume around the Houston area. Myself along with Andy(geofri) ^^ are good spearfishing buddies and we are always looking for more people to go out with/ train with. We are always happy to help with expenses and help clean the boat after. Let us know if you are ever down for a drink and we can plan out the next trip over a beer or some good Mexican food or just talk spearfishing for a bit.

Welcome again!
Alejandro
Awesome, I will for sure hit you up when I get closer to being water ready with the new rig. I got a bit of a setback with the new hull this week. I found a soft spot on the spash well, and after cutting it out to replace, I found water trapped in the sealed bulkheads..... I now have the entire floor cut out of the boat and have to do a rebuild that I wasn't planning on when I bought it. Once I got the floor cut out, I also found the fuel tank is in need of replacement as well! Thankfully one of my fishing partners knows how to do the fiberglass work, and I can TIG up a new aluminum tank, so I'm not out much money, just a lot of time and work.
wiznut is offline   Reply With Quote