Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Tournament and Event Archives > 2010 Tournament Archives > 2010 Skin and SCUBA National Championship - August 2-6, 2010

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 05:45 PM   #31
sticknrelease
Inflatable Floats

Re: Freedive Results

Ok, so I'm not real big on using LOL, but i literally laughed out loud at reading this thread. Adelito, I have participated in 2 Freshwater Nationals, but never one that also substituted as a saltwater nationals, and my team placed 5th and 3rd, so please take my input as that of a novice.

There are a few things that seem to be going on here.

First, a question of competitors' integrity

Second, a question of the integrity of the observer/guide

Third, complaints about the organization of the meet

and Finally, angry people yelling at each other

I won't get into the last one, but as far as the first two, what sort of cheating would have put more fish into the boats of the winners? I know and have dove with several of these guys, and I can tell you that they know how to find and kill lots of big fish. Isn't there a public weigh in after the meet? If they had killed fish on a previous day, there would be signs that the fish were old. They shot a lot of fish. They shot big fish. They won.

The third item, the organization of the meet is something that we should all be very careful about criticizing. I have seen what it takes to put these meets together and it is a friggin' nightmare! If someone decides to organize a meet and nobody shows, they are screwed. If everyone that attends a meet complains, they won't have another meet. Then where will (as CRH so elegantly alluded) spearos measure their meat against one anothers?

I lose plenty of spearfishing tournaments, but I learn something at each one. What I learn is usually about fish, diving, competing, or people, but it makes me better for the next one. I usually do something else at tournaments, and that is have fun with other like minded individuals.

I think that the Spearmen Camo post is the best advice yet. Anyone that feels they are a better diver or spearo than those who won this year, start saving your pennies and plan on attending in 2011. If you are not satisfied with the way this year's tournament went, take it upon yourself to contact next year's organizers and help them make it better. Offer to sponsor with equipment, money, or time.

Good luck Dive Safe, and I am off my soap box.

Questions about the Fox Float? Send them to Foxfloats@gmail.com

www.foxfloats.com
sticknrelease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:48 PM   #32
jfjf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelito View Post
no your an idiot, because that in no way is wat i said, and you must have a microscopic dick consideing all you do is run your mouth like alittle bitch. as for a trophy, you couldnt even buy one.

jfjf, please mention that this was your first nationals, and hace no basis for your opinion in comparison to other nationals events. And, you left out the fact that phil lam, the tournament director, was your driver/observer, which would be the basis for your opinion.
Running a nationals is hard, for sure, but if you put in a BID its cause you know what your doing, and ready to do it.
Not sure I need to mention that it was my first Nationals, however I did serve as a boat driver for the Nationals that were held in Pompano some years ago. I have also attended a number of spearfsihing tournaments and have helped out in varying capacities with the tournaments that are associated with spearboard, so I have some perspective, I hope.

And yes Phil Lamm was very generous and took us out on his boat for two days to scout and also drove (and observed for us) on tournament day.

However, I'm not sure how these two issues relate to the validity of my comments. If you (or other people) are unhappy with the tournament (other than the observer issue), what are the complaints?
jfjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:17 PM   #33
Adelito

thank you for your biased opinion......you write very well if i wasnt there , i would think what you are saying is true...but like you said you have no clue of whats going on...

From begining to end that competition did not give the nationals the respect it deserves. It not just a competition, its a qualifying event , as i explained to justin personally.

if i want to just have fun, i'll go Dive like i normally do. if i want to do a fun tournament, ill do the southflorida freedivers tournaments, which all benefit sick children ....

the nationals is a competition for people that want to compete by the highest standards , against the nation best....

jfjfj, i didnt know you aré the complaint dept...but to name a few

1- unclear rules- we got two sets of rules for boating and fishing, and whenever there was a question"i'll get to that later"
2-no Fish Id-all we recieved was a booklet with some guy harvey wannabe drawings .
3-lack of jugdes
4-nobody on the beach to bag and tag Fish .... you cant have people sort Fish once the wiegh in begins...
5-timekeeper, you could have driven up an hour late no one would have noticed
6- unbalanced, untared scale.. so they wiegh in your biggest fish, but fail to figure out that 1 Fish may only give 21 points. (example)one persons big Fish was 24lb it got wieghed and accounted for 21 points. but that same competitor(s) may posses other 20lb + Fish giving them several extra points
7-wiegh in schedule- once Fish are bagged and tagged they can remain in the boat while the team has a wiegh in number, not take my Fish and let it sit out for 20-30 min in the heat...(not my case, i had a fish bag cooler for my team)
8- no one checked any boat at any time for any thing. i could have had 600lbs of fished stowed, no one the wiser.
9-(my favorite) the shotgun start was a guy waiving his arm to go. no air horn, no gun, not even a whistle.
10-you had to be 300ft from a dive flag, there where several teams dropping off divers in diffrent parts of the lake, granted they had bouys, but it was still not a dive flag on a boat. guess you would need a judge for that to have mattered.
11. No one ever asked for fishing licenses, driver safety courses,boat registration, etc....or no one really cared
12.I may have missed it, but was there a ruler on the wiegh in table?

There are a few more that i wish to keep private. but the list goes on.

Last edited by Adelito; 08-17-2010 at 07:44 PM. Reason: a few more
Adelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:16 PM   #34
jfjf

Quote:
thank you for your biased opinion......you write very well if i wasnt there , i would think what you are saying is true...but like you said you have no clue of whats going on...

From begining to end that competition did not give the nationals the respect it deserves. It not just a competition, its a qualifying event , as i explained to justin personally.

if i want to just have fun, i'll go Dive like i normally do. if i want to do a fun tournament, ill do the southflorida freedivers tournaments, which all benefit sick children ....

the nationals is a competition for people that want to compete by the highest standards , against the nation best....

1- unclear rules- we got two sets of rules for boating and fishing, and whenever there was a question"i'll get to that later"
2-no Fish Id-all we recieved was a booklet with some guy harvey wannabe drawings .
3-lack of jugdes
4-nobody on the beach to bag and tag Fish .... you cant have people sort Fish once the wiegh in begins...
6- unbalanced, untared scale.. so they wiegh in your biggest fish, but fail to figure out that 1 Fish may only give 21 points. (example)one persons big Fish was 24lb it got wieghed and accounted for 21 points. but that same competitor(s) may posses other 20lb + Fish giving them several extra points
7-wiegh in schedule- once Fish are bagged and tagged they can remain in the boat while the team has a wiegh in number, not take my Fish and let it sit out for 20-30 min in the heat...(not my case, i had a fish bag cooler for my team)
8- no one checked any boat at any time for any thing. i could have had 600lbs of fished stowed, no one the wiser.
9-(my favorite) the shotgun start was a guy waiving his arm to go. no air horn, no gun, not even a whistle.
10-you had to be 300ft from a dive flag, there where several teams dropping off divers in diffrent parts of the lake, granted they had bouys, but it was still not a dive flag on a boat. guess you would need a judge for that to have mattered.
11. No one ever asked for fishing licenses, driver safety courses,boat registration, etc....or no one really cared

WOW! If I had seen some of that occuring, I think I might have filed a complaint.
jfjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:22 PM   #35
Adelito

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfjf View Post
WOW! If I had seen some of that occuring, I think I might have filed a complaint.
if that was sarcastic ,good Job!how do you file a complaint against the entire tournament? exactly....but again good Job with the sarcasm, its its what you do best
Old 08-22-2010, 08:24 PM   #36
bernard finnert

To disparage the reputation of the names of the winning team and others without any proof is totally wrong ! These are not only champion divers but also are professionals in there everyday activities. You are attacking there credibility in all aspects of their lives . These men have established a reputation in there communities for honesty and in general good husbands and fathers. Also , all three have distinguished themselves over thirty years of numerous world records and winning national and local contest. You do not have to go to face book or you tube but just go to googles to see the reputation these men have established. As dennis haussler has stated, "be careful " by attacking these men without substantiated proof you are attacking there families and professions which they have worked hard over many years to established! Bernie (fin dog) finnerty
bernard finnert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:49 PM   #37
Adelito

fishing is the only thing i would dare speak of.

it would be impossible and wrong for me to ever speak of anyones family, and life outside of these events

everyone leads a life outside of this sport that is completely seperate and apart

a stringer of fish will never determine a mans will and capacity to provide and protect for his family, and even further more help people in need

dont be mistaken, i or anyone shouldnt dare take things past shoreline

i hope that clears that up
Old 10-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #38
harleydiver1
Capt. Jerry L. Portwood

Send a message via Yahoo to harleydiver1 Send a message via Skype™ to harleydiver1

Quote:

3-lack of jugdes

Now I am just sayin'...hears your sign

** Give us your rendition of not just a competition but, a qualifying event.
1. 2 sets of rules...1 for boat...understandable...one for fishing (spearing)...understandable. It is your responsibility to ask and get an answer.
2. No fish ID.hmmm, it is your responsiblity to know the species. Perhaps you need an U/W helper pointing out what you can shoot.
3. Lack of judges..."chit" happens. Go with the flow and deal with it. You could have asked for a solution. Perhaps, random observers in separate boats checking.
4. Bag and tag fish...again, your responsibility for assuring that your fish are properly handled and submitted for weigh-in.
5. Timekeeper. Perhaps a bit lax but, then again most of these meets do not expect "babies" to be crying and most SERIOUS competitors are truly honorable and abide by the rules. Did you see someone come in late? If so it should have been addressed by you then.
6. There truly is no such thing as an unbalance or untared scale. The word you are looking for would be certified. This is not and I repeat is not a factor as long as everyone is being weighed on the same scale. This might only become a factor if there was a fish that assuredly might break a spearfishing record. Then a certified scale, witness and G&F, DOW or other agency would be required. Your ramble about fish, weight and points is babble and makes little sense.
7. Known as luck of the draw if your fish sit out and lose an ounce or two. Again, the responsibility of the shooter(s). Did you have your fish iced? Possible technicality for DQ in some areas/tournaments.
8. Honor system! Yes, anyone can cheat at anytime. Eventually they will get caught in some manner or the other. KARMA IS A BIOTCH! You sound as though you might have considered going to the fishy market and loading 600 pounds in your boat or perhaps you filled yours with pebbles........use big rocks next time and you might win...
9.WOW.never knew that a shotgun start required a horn, whistle or gun. Sounds like a few here would appreciated the gun up your where the sun does not shine...again, truly
10. 300 feet from a dive flag..not sure of that rule. State law would take precedent but, I have seen tournament directors decrease or increase this rule. A standard size flag as mandated by specific State law should be enforced. What type of flag or marker did you use?
11. Pretty basic stuff. I think that it is common knowledge that a boat needs registered and a spearo needs a license with proper endorsements.
12. Why a ruler...did you want to measure and see if you grew down there?
Again, it is the spearos responsibility to measure and weigh-in a legal fish.

Quit complaining and get on board............offer your help! Learn to be a man...not a whiner. Grow a set and I personally will send you a ruler.

You insinuate cheating......perhaps there was......perhaps there always will be......perhaps there was none.

Do us all a favor...take up lawn darts unless you can be a true sportsman and provide FACTS. What are your other points that you want to keep private?

I have competed against Dennis & Mike McQuire....2009 Glendo, WY US Freshwater Nationals. They take it serious, They are tough competitors. They beat me and many others. Did we complain? NO! Most of us asked what they did, how they did it and what should we do next time to be better...and, we congratulated them...not as you have done by belittling the integrity of the sport, tournament & those competing as well as those providing you a place to compete.

I put on and host the COLORADO RIVER SERIES "CARPFEST" along the banks of the Colorado River here in Bullhead City, Arizona twice a year.

I personally invite you to be here Oct. 16th to see how good you are as a sportsman & shooter. I personally will pay your entry fee should you show up. I might even seriously consider a one on one competition with you if the $$$$ offer from you is good enough.

We have a shotgun start with a specified time and departure with a verbal announcement but, I will be happy to offer you a special starting incentive.

Now grow up or put up! Quit bashing others who are trying to protect your sport. There are hours of prep time that you likely have no clue of.

And, by the way should you decide to show up in Arizona...I am more than twice your age...out of shape and packing a real beer belly. Yet, I will show you kindness with offering you points before ever entering the water.

Please enlighten us with your future babbles. Preferably with facts.

Enjoy the moment for life is short.

Remember: bikers ride harder but, divers do it deeper! Except in your case
harleydiver1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 05:08 PM   #39
Adelito

I bet your another one of these little bitches that likes to run their mouth off about competitions they didn't go to. Remember everything it is you want to say, show up to Florida next year, and handle it then.

this competition was a piece of shit, if you have a problem with that to bad.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:37 PM   #40
harleydiver1
Capt. Jerry L. Portwood

Send a message via Yahoo to harleydiver1 Send a message via Skype™ to harleydiver1

Quote:
I bet your another one of these little bitches that likes to run their mouth off about competitions they didn't go to. Remember everything it is you want to say, show up to Florida next year, and handle it then.

this competition was a piece of shit, if you have a problem with that to bad.
.....why be a PUNK. Protect your sport and help make it better.

Sorry if the truth & facts bother you.

Others have said that it could have been organized better but, why degrade a sport that you obviously love. Why not jump at the opportunity to help make them better in the future.

You are obviously not mature with your banter of negativity.

As for Florida.........you match my offer...........Pay my entry fee and lay down some serious $$$$$ and I would assuredly enjoy the moment...win or lose. Or, come to Arizona and we can do double or nothing.

Back in your pond............
harleydiver1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:00 PM   #41
greekdiver

Send a message via MSN to greekdiver

Were do I place my bets for this contest?
Old 10-02-2010, 07:22 PM   #42
Lone Star Spearo
Extreme snorkeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleydiver1 View Post
.....why be a PUNK.
Because thats what he is, no more, no less. Well you could probably throw douchelord in there too.......
Old 10-04-2010, 08:55 AM   #43
Austin

For all the guys who are oblivious to the fact the the comp was a poorly organized event, please... if you were not there dont make an opinion on something you have no clue about.. As for the integrity of the competitiors at the comp the man who won is the champ no if or buts about it.. for all you guys trying to poke holes in Adels argument.. you guys would be excellent lawyers....I will remind myself to contact you all when I need logic and reason... come on down to the keys next year and participate in the nationals I sure it will be great fun!!!
Austin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:17 AM   #44
Adelito

1. 2 sets of rules...1 for boat...understandable...one for fishing (spearing)...understandable. It is your responsibility to ask and get an answer.
ALOT OF US DID, AND WE WERE TOLD IT WOULD BE ADDRESSED LATER, TOLD TO "HOLD ON" BUT YOU DONT REMEMBER BECUASE YOU WERE N0T THERE.
2. No fish ID.hmmm, it is your responsiblity to know the species. Perhaps you need an U/W helper pointing out what you can shoot.
IN EVERY NATIONATALS I HAVE BEEN TO, THEY HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO PRESENT THE COMPETITORS WITH ACTUAL PICTURES OF THE SPECIES ELIGIBLE IN THE COMPETITION. ALL EXCEPT THIS ONE.
3. Lack of judges..."chit" happens. Go with the flow and deal with it. You could have asked for a solution. Perhaps, random observers in separate boats checking. I KNOW YOUR 5TH GRADE READING LEVEL DOESNT AFFORD YOU THE ABILITYTO UNDERSTAND SOME OF THE THINGS I WRITE, BUT IN ANOTHER POST I CLEARLY EXPLAIN THE CONFLICT OF INTEREST THAT EXISTED. SOME COMPETITORS SHOWED UP TO THE COMPETITION WITH THIER JUDGES. EXPLAIN THAT?AND YES SHIT DOES HAPPEN, IN THIS CASE THE SHIT WAS THE COMPETITION.
4. Bag and tag fish...again, your responsibility for assuring that your fish are properly handled and submitted for weigh-in. ABSOLUTELY NOT, MY RESPONSIBILITY IS TO SHOOT FISH. THERE SHOULD BE NO LEAD WAY INTO HAVING COMPETITORS WISELY DIVIDE FISH. IN THE LAST TWO NATIONALS I HAVE HAD TOURNAMENT OFFICIALS LITERALLY TAKE THE FISH OUT OF MY KAYAK, AND SET THEM UP FOR THE WEIGH IN. AGAIN THIS WAS EXPLAINED IN DETAIL IN ANOTHER POST.
5. Timekeeper. Perhaps a bit lax but, then again most of these meets do not expect "babies" to be crying and most SERIOUS competitors are truly honorable and abide by the rules. Did you see someone come in late? If so it should have been addressed by you then. HOW WOULD YOU PRETEND TO BE "SERIOUS" WHEN YOU ARE KNOWINGLY NOT OBSERVING RULES? I WOULD HAVE BEEN CRYING IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT. ITS NOT MY JOB TO KEEP THE ORDER OF THE COMPETITION. ARE NBA PLAYERS IN CHARGE OF CALLING FOULS? BASEBALL PLAYERS BALLS/STRIKES, SAFE OR OUTS? NO, I DIDNT THINK SO.
6. There truly is no such thing as an unbalance or untared scale. The word you are looking for would be certified. This is not and I repeat is not a factor as long as everyone is being weighed on the same scale. This might only become a factor if there was a fish that assuredly might break a spearfishing record. Then a certified scale, witness and G&F, DOW or other agency would be required. Your ramble about fish, weight and points is babble and makes little sense. OK, MAYBE YOUR JUST AN IDIOT AND I SHOULD FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AND NOT MATCH MY OBVIOUSLY SUPERIOR EDUCATION AGAINST YOUR BACKWOODS BOOK LEARNING, BUT BALANCE, TARE, AND CERTIFICATION ARE ALL DIFFERENT THINGS. IF YOU PLACE AND OBJECT ON A SCALE, AND TARE THE WIEGHT, THE SCALE WILL READ ZERO.IF A SCALE IS BALANCE IT WILL READ ONE, CONSTITENT WIEGHT. IF THE SCALE RANGES "TIPS" MEANING IT RUNS FROM HIGH TO LOW, BACK AND FORTH, AND YOU HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT THE WIEGHT IS, AGAIN ITS NOT BALANCED. CERTIFICATION IS NOT NECESSARY, AS I KNOW ITS EXPENSIVE, BUT THERE WAS ONCE NEAR WORLD RECORD FISH SHOT AT THE COMPETITION, AND IF I WAS THAT COMPETITIOR I WOULD HAVE USED ANOTHER SCALE SOMEWHERE ELSE.
7. Known as luck of the draw if your fish sit out and lose an ounce or two. Again, the responsibility of the shooter(s). Did you have your fish iced? Possible technicality for DQ in some areas/tournaments. IN A COMPETITION WHERE OUNCES CAN DETERMINE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MUTLIPLE PLACES, LUCK OF THE DRAW SHOULDNT BE PART OF THE EQUATION. AND I COMPETED UNDER EVERY TOURNAMENT RULE, YOU REMEMBER? NO, THATS RIGHT YOU WERE NOT THERE.
8. Honor system! Yes, anyone can cheat at anytime. Eventually they will get caught in some manner or the other. KARMA IS A BIOTCH! You sound as though you might have considered going to the fishy market and loading 600 pounds in your boat or perhaps you filled yours with pebbles........use big rocks next time and you might win... I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WANT TO INSULT ME, AND SOUND CONDECENDING, BUT YOU ARE ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE, AND LOSING CREDIBILITY BY THE LETTER.
9.WOW.never knew that a shotgun start required a horn, whistle or gun. Sounds like a few here would appreciated the gun up your where the sun does not shine...again, truly
"SHOTGUN START", WOW I WONDER WHERE THAT NAME CAME FROM? MAYBE FIRING OFF A SHOTGUN TO MAKE A LOUD NOISE, AND SIGNAL EVERYONE TO THE START OF THE EVENT? ITS KIND OF LIKE THE HORN ON THAT SMALL YELLOW BUS THAT USED TO PICK YOU UP FROM THAT SPECIAL SCHOOL YOU WENT TO....REMEMBER?
10. 300 feet from a dive flag..not sure of that rule. State law would take precedent but, I have seen tournament directors decrease or increase this rule. A standard size flag as mandated by specific State law should be enforced. What type of flag or marker did you use? I USED AN OVERSIZED 36X36 INCH FLAG TO TRY AND KEEP ALL THE PEOPLE ON THE LAKE THAT HAD A BUDWIESER BREAKFAST BUFFET FROM KILLING ME. THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE WAS THAT WE HAD TO REMAIN INSIDE OF 300FT FROM A FLAG, AND THERE WERE TEAMS DROPPING PEOPLE OFF ALL OVER THE PLACE. MAYBE IF A JUDGE WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO SEE IT, I WOULDNT BE EXPLAINING IT TO YOU.
11. Pretty basic stuff. I think that it is common knowledge that a boat needs registered and a spearo needs a license with proper endorsements. AND TOURNAMENT OFFICIALS NEED TO MAKE SURE OF THAT
12. Why a ruler...did you want to measure and see if you grew down there?
Again, it is the spearos responsibility to measure and weigh-in a legal fish. NO, ITS THE TOURNAMENTS. AND THEY DIDNT TO THAT.
I WAS TRYING TO BE CLASSY, BUT THATS NOT REALLY AN OPTION WITH YOU. I MIGHT GO TO ARIZONA, AND HAVE YOUR GRANDDAUGHTERS SUCK IT, AND IT MIGHT GROW THEN. ATLEAST IF THERE AS GOOD AS GRANDPA.

Quit complaining and get on board............offer your help! Learn to be a man...not a whiner. Grow a set and I personally will send you a ruler.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TEST MY MANHOOD, NAME A TIME AND PLACE.

You insinuate cheating......perhaps there was......perhaps there always will be......perhaps there was none. YOU WOUDLNT KNOW, YOU WERE NOT THERE

Do us all a favor...take up lawn darts unless you can be a true sportsman and provide FACTS. What are your other points that you want to keep private? UNLIKE YOU THATS RUNS AROUND BLABBING THIER MOUTH ON THE INTERNET, I TAKE THINGS UP IN PERSON. IF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN A COMPETITOR, THEN YOU COULD POSSIBLY DESERVE AN ANWSER.

I have competed against Dennis & Mike McQuire....2009 Glendo, WY US Freshwater Nationals. They take it serious, They are tough competitors. They beat me and many others. Did we complain? NO! Most of us asked what they did, how they did it and what should we do next time to be better...and, we congratulated them...not as you have done by belittling the integrity of the sport, tournament & those competing as well as those providing you a place to compete. GOOD I'M GLAD THAT YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO LOOK UP TO.

I put on and host the COLORADO RIVER SERIES "CARPFEST" along the banks of the Colorado River here in Bullhead City, Arizona twice a year. GOOD FOR YOU!

I personally invite you to be here Oct. 16th to see how good you are as a sportsman & shooter. I personally will pay your entry fee should you show up. I might even seriously consider a one on one competition with you if the $$$$ offer from you is good enough. A GUY LIKE YOU DOESNT DESERVE TO COMPETE WITH ME, NOR WILL I STOOP SO LOW. I ALREADY MADE YOU AND OFFER, IF YOUR A MAN YOU KEEP THE DETAILS BETWEEN US, IF YOUR A REAL MAN YOU TAKE IT. I WILL PAY FOR YOUR ENTIRE TEAMS ENTRY FEE FOR THE 2011 FLORIDA NATIONALS, AND IF YOU MAKE CRH YOUR TEAMMATE I WILL SWEETEN THE DEAL.

We have a shotgun start with a specified time and departure with a verbal announcement but, I will be happy to offer you a special starting incentive. I SAY YOU PUT THE SHOTGUN IN YOUR MOUTH, THEN I MIGHT SHOW UP FOR THE START.

Now grow up or put up! Quit bashing others who are trying to protect your sport. There are hours of prep time that you likely have no clue of. I RESPECT EVERYONE THAT RESPECTS ME, BUT WHEN PEOPLE TRY AND INSULT MY INTELLEGIANCE , I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT. I PROMOTE THIS SPORT TO AN EXTENT OF WHICH YOU DONT KNOW. I AM NOT ON TRIAL, BUT IF I HAD PUBLICLY DEFEND MYSELF OF YOUR ACCUSATIONS, I MIGHT END UP WITH AN AWARD.

And, by the way should you decide to show up in Arizona...I am more than twice your age...out of shape and packing a real beer belly. Yet, I will show you kindness with offering you points before ever entering the water. KEEP YOUR "KINDNESS" TO YOURSELF, I LIKE WOMEN, NO OFFENSE. BUT, I WOULDNT BE CAUGHT DEAD GIVING YOU OR ANYONE LIKE YOU THE CHANCE. YOUR BEHAVIOR LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN THIS SPORT.

Please enlighten us with your future babbles. Preferably with facts. I WISH TO NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU, OR AGAIN ANYONE LIKE YOU.

Enjoy the moment for life is short.

Remember: bikers ride harder but, divers do it deeper! Except in your case[/quote]

YOU ARE SUCH A CLASSY, SOPHISTICATED, INTELLEGANT PERSON. WHICH WAS MADE SO EVIDENT BY YOUR COMMENTS PROVING SO UNEQUIVOCALLY THAT YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF TRUTH, RIGHT TO OPINE, OR MATURITY AT YOUR LATER STAGE OF LIFE.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:21 AM   #45
Adelito

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky mountain spearo View Post
because thats what he is, no more, no less. Well you could probably throw douchelord in there too.......
2011 usoa spearfishing nationals in the florida keys

show up bitch.