Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Tournament and Event Archives > 2007 Tournament Archives > 2007 FSDA State Freedive Spearfishing Championships

2007 FSDA State Freedive Spearfishing Championships The Florida Skin Divers Association will be hosting The Annual State Freedive Spearfishing Championship on Friday April 13, (Good Luck) 2007 in Tarpon Springs.

Old 04-16-2007, 08:24 AM   #46
RabiSpear
Blake Gaylord

Re: 2007 FSDA State Freedive Spearfishing Championships

Ed's gun struck twice b/c I used it when my band broke and missed a 35 lb cobe. That thing didn't have enough power to push the spear out the of the gun!

I had a blast as usual. We were two big fish away from doing pretty dang well as the tourney's only single engine boat. We saw both those fish and missed them due to user error. Can't complain about that. We have a good strategy and I think it will pay off next year. Thanks to Ed for taking us out in his boat.
Old 04-16-2007, 01:59 PM   #47
HeadHunter
Dan MacMahon

I think the most interesting part of our day was when a trim tab connecting pin snapped into 3 pieces at 30k in the 4 footers we were running in. Sweeeet.......Chad got in and knocked the pieces out and got a bolt into it...back on plane and back in the game!

Smart people realize they know very little.
Stupid people think they know everything.
HeadHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 10:41 PM   #48
Sheri
So Little Time

Dan, I thought the most interesting part of our day was when I fell asleep and smacked my head...hard enough to get a Mt. Everest size bump on my forehead. That's the third time I've done that. I need to get more sleep.

Well, a close second was when I accidentally kicked you in the unmentionables. I swear to God, it was an accident!

Thank you very much to all the volunteers and organizers, and a huge thank you to Dan and Ricky for treating us East Coasters like your own brothers/sisters. I sure hope you're up for "hittin' it" again next year!
Sheri is offline   Reply With Quote