Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing

Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing Post here to discuss regional action or issues about spearing on Florida's Gulfcoast.

Old 03-27-2018, 03:45 PM   #1
Doc

Ultimate Waterfront spearfishing Home for sale in Madeira Beach on Johns Pass

Hey its been a long time since i logged in here; sorry to all the PM's from old friends that never got answered. Ive been living in the mountains and hunting elk and antelope instead of fish for a few years.

Anyway its a long time coming, but its time to sell my home on Johns Pass.

I would really like to see it sold to a spearo so I can still come down and go diving so i figured that i would list it here. This house has been the starting point of hundreds of spearboard trips and lots of spearfishing tournaments, and I am sure that many folks reading this have been over before.

Here is some info on the house:

First canal off Johns Pass; 5 minutes to the open gulf and you pass Don's Dock on the way out for Gas, Ice and Beer on the way out.

HUGE dock with the largest terminal platform allowed by law; the house will dock up to 2 45' sailboats or Dive boats with ease; and have more than 6 feet of water at even the lowest tides. We have even docked up Sport fish boats up to 60' long at the end of the dock for the weekend.

The tie poles have been arranged in such a way that shorter boats up to 25 feet can be parked parallel; and we have had up to five boats docked on property for spearfishing tournament shotgun starts.

Covered partially enclosed back porch area for boating equipment that we used to have our "Dive Shop" set up in which included a compressor, oxygen mixing equipment for nitrox, ice machine, 20 tanks and a dunk tank for gear rinsing, drying rack... now its sadly empty but hopefully one of you will change that.

120 feet of waterfront with great fishing and crabbing off the dock

3450 square feet with 6 bedrooms, four bathrooms, two kitchens, home office, and a flexible floor plan that can be used as a single family home, home with an in law suite, single family home with a large home office or as a duplex. Short term rentals are currently illegal; but many towns folk are doing it, making a killing financially, getting away with it, and challenging this legally so that will likely change in the near future.

Home would be a great home base for a Sea Tow or charter operation.

Some pics will follow; but there is extensive information and lots of pictures on my website www.johnspasshouse.com

I will be down in Florida for the entire month of April; so now that I am boatless hopefully some old friends can return the favor and bring me out diving. I would be glad to lend out some slips if someone needs to keep their boat wet for a weekend as well.

Also, I will be having an open house one of the weekends for anyone one interested in seeing the place and any old friends can feel free to drop in.... I will post it here when i decide the dates.

If anyone wants to see it the house PM me so i can arrange that for you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-03-25 .jpg
Views:	283
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	237557  

Last edited by Doc; 03-27-2018 at 08:11 PM.
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 03:46 PM   #2
Doc

Re: Ultimate Waterfront spearfishing Home for sale in Madeira Beach on Johns Pass

OK i have no idea why but the website wont accept pics that i try to post.

Just click here and you will get all the pics you need:

www.johnspasshouse.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	House pinellas.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	237558  

Last edited by Doc; 03-27-2018 at 03:55 PM.
Old 03-27-2018, 05:21 PM   #3
SubSub

Re: Ultimate Waterfront spearfishing Home for sale in Madeira Beach on Johns Pass

Very nice place! Too bad I’m on the wrong side of the planet, as I’m looking for something new..
SubSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 05:27 PM   #4
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

What's up, Doc? It's been a while. Man, it just sounds like life is sooo rough for you. We'd like to hear any hunting adventures you have.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 08:04 PM   #5
Doc

Whats up Marcus! We should hang while i'm down maybe go fishing!

Maybe ill post some hunting pics soon... hunting does not get much better than Wyoming. Since I've been up here in I've gotten 2 bull elk, 4 cow elk, 3 mule deer, 3 Antelope and a Bison. Some I worked my ass off for, some came real easy.

I ain't speared a single fish in 6 years. Thats gonna change real soon.

Last edited by Doc; 03-27-2018 at 08:12 PM.
Old 03-27-2018, 08:35 PM   #6
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Whats up Marcus! We should hang while i'm down maybe go fishing!

Maybe ill post some hunting pics soon... hunting does not get much better than Wyoming. Since I've been up here in I've gotten 2 bull elk, 4 cow elk, 3 mule deer, 3 Antelope and a Bison. Some I worked my ass off for, some came real easy.

I ain't speared a single fish in 6 years. Thats gonna change real soon.
Damn! Sounds awesome, man. I know you've got some sausage you're bringing down?

Great time of the year to go fishing, but the only thing on the menu is snapper - Red Groups. Pretty much all other Groups than Gags. Hogfish. Various other reef fish. Sharks. Cuda, Kings, but they're mostly gone. Cobia around the shores.
But don't let that get you down, we can always bring dinner home. Even if the fish aren't biting, we can go dig up some tasty tender clams from the sand.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law

Last edited by Marcus; 03-27-2018 at 08:53 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 08:07 AM   #7
Tyson Brown
Mer*Man*. Mer-MAN!!!

Nice listing page, you did a great job. Good luck with your sale!
Old 03-28-2018, 09:19 AM   #8
Jankglass

Looks like a nice waterfront home. And cheap compared to some of the waterfront places down here in the keys. I'm sure it won't take long to sell.
Jankglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 11:34 PM   #9
Doc

Official Open House dates:

April 14th and 15th 9am till 9pm.

Cuban food and Coronas.

All interested in the house and any old friends are welcome... by land or by sea.