Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > Dive Training for Free Diving or Scuba Diving

Dive Training for Free Diving or Scuba Diving Discuss and learn about dive training for free diving or scuba diving in any geographical region.

Old 11-29-2014, 09:56 AM   #1
CCR Josh
Sponsor

FII Level 1 Course - Utah

I have another FII Level 1 course scheduled, here in Utah between Christmas and New Years... maybe it's the perfect gift for your loved one / buddy / self?
Dec 26 & 27
Details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/286319718225460/

Still loading products into our online store, so let me know if you don't see what you are looking for
CCR Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 12:05 PM   #2
CCR Josh
Sponsor

Re: FII Level 1 Course - Utah

A recent review from our last FII Level 1 Course:

"Everything I experienced here was top notch! When I signed up for the Freediving Level 1 class, I asked the sales staff how the course was going to be handled and what it would include. I was given a very detailed explanation of the course and the info I got matched up exactly the way the course was delivered! During the course, the instructors answered all of my questions in a professional, yet humorous manner to break the ice about something I was honestly a little scared about! This was my first diving experience and now I am definitely confident in the water and confident in my abilities! After the class, I asked the knowledgeable staff about what gear I would need, the different types of gear, and why you get what you pay for without being pressured to buy!

Definitely a top notch operation, I highly recommend it!"

- Trace

Still loading products into our online store, so let me know if you don't see what you are looking for
CCR Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 12:13 PM   #3
Birdman

Re: FII Level 1 Course - Utah

I've taken the class from Josh, it is a well done good class from nice guys. Josh what tournaments are you guys going to do for 2015? Cheers Ryan.

Last edited by Birdman; 11-29-2014 at 12:14 PM. Reason: grammar
Birdman is offline   Reply With Quote