Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Boating > Dive Boats 4-Sale

Dive Boats 4-Sale Have a dive boat you want to sell? Post photos and a good description, and you may just have some success.

Old 08-24-2017, 10:09 PM   #1
acteg

WTB: Used Suzuki 300 25"

Looking to repower my Hydrasport 2390. It currently has a single evinrude on it and I'd like to move up to a 300, or possibly switch to twins.

Ideally i'd like to go with a Suzuki 300, but would also consider twin 150s, 175s, and 200s (Yamaha or Suzuki).

If you guys know of any well maintained used motors, please send them my way.
acteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 07:46 AM   #2
cheetah chrome

Re: WTB: Used Suzuki 300 25"

Give a call to the bigger Suzuki repower houses down south to be on the look out for a late model 300 that is being traded in. Suzuki is now shipping the 350 model so i wouldn't be surprised if there are some late model 300s that are getting pulled off transoms.

I just went from a 2 smoke to a Suzuki 200 and love the motor. Having a bitch of a time getting the prop dialed in but that's a different story.

Edit, no affiliation but saw this this am: http://www.thehulltruth.com/parts-fo...00-suzuki.html

Last edited by cheetah chrome; 08-27-2017 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Added link
cheetah chrome is offline   Reply With Quote