Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Texas Gulf Coast

Texas Gulf Coast The Gulf Coast of the great state of Texas all the way from its border with Louisiana to Mexico is represented here

Old 01-17-2020, 10:15 AM   #1
TXBlueWaterRehb

South Padre Island Spearfishing Charters

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've logged on and posted but I am guiding full time year round for spearfishing and fishing out of South Padre Island. I have been Spearfishing for 10 years and just love everything about the sport. I am more than happy to guide people to all my local offshore spots mostly wrecks, reefs, cut off rigs in the 50-100' range. The summer(good) season will be here soon and I look forward to landing lots of red snapper, gags, cuberas, mangroves , ajs , African pompano, mahi and more ! Please contact me for more info at 956-245-7400 or check out my Instagram or Facebook pages by searching Texas Blue Water Rehab for more info and pics! Thanks happy spearing to all!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B53udRqp...=1vo9sr15lq1cn

TXBlueWaterRehb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 02:36 AM   #2
madadder

Re: South Padre Island Spearfishing Charters

We’re coming bro just need a good forecast and an open weekend. Me, Strider, and mr Chad are ready!
madadder is offline   Reply With Quote