Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Miami and The Florida Keys

Miami and The Florida Keys Have a report, or want to discuss spearing in Miami or the Keys? Post here!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 02-18-2015, 11:26 AM   #91
Thespearfishing

Re: Don't Understand???

I think all u guys are jus ****in lame , u r missing the point that diving shooting fish is cheating , u can hate all u want ,an say what u want ,jus know that u r cheating them big fish out of the game itself . So go for it .....hate all u want . What ever makes u feel better at the end of the day. "Anyone can put on scuba gear and shoot big fish. , not anyone can free dive and shoot big fish . "Keep that in ur lil minds when u feel proud killing that big fish knowing dam well u couldn't do that without a tank !
Thespearfishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 11:31 AM   #92
Tyson Brown
Mer*Man*. Mer-MAN!!!

Fed troll too much.

Brought troll back to life.
Old 02-18-2015, 11:40 AM   #93
ReefGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespearfishing View Post
I think all u guys are jus ****in lame , u r missing the point that diving shooting fish is cheating , u can hate all u want ,an say what u want ,jus know that u r cheating them big fish out of the game itself . So go for it .....hate all u want . What ever makes u feel better at the end of the day. "Anyone can put on scuba gear and shoot big fish. , not anyone can free dive and shoot big fish . "Keep that in ur lil minds when u feel proud killing that big fish knowing dam well u couldn't do that without a tank !
Nope, not missing the point. Found it on the top of your head.

What makes me feel better is, at the end of the day, there are fish here to shoot. And there will be for my kids as well. How's your approach working for you? You came whining here because of the overabundance of fish in your neighborhood?

I've already given you too much thought. Enjoy your nonsense. Enjoy your ignorance.
ReefGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 02:37 PM   #94
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Get back to us when you learn to spell and speak correctly.I primarily freedive when I spearfish but also scuba at times if the wife wants to dive.To each his own as long as the law is followed and nobody is endangered.I kill most of my deer and hogs with a bow or a dog and knife but don't have issues with guys using big bore guns out of a stand over bait if its legal.Not everyone can pput on scuba and shoot a big fish or buy a big bucks rifle and kill record book animals by the way.Some acquired good hunting skills and like a challenge and some want a animal for the freezer and go home
Old 02-19-2015, 05:40 PM   #95
JavBoston
Spearo

Don't you guys feel that diving and spearfishing is cheating not matter if its SCUBA or Freediving? I mean you are right next to the fish for heaven's sake. Just swimming along with it, I mean anyone can do that. We should ban all spearfishing and just use rod and reel since that is true sport.

http://instagram.com/i_spearfish
JavBoston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 08:10 PM   #96
Nathan Florian

Quote:
The intellect and grammar skills that you display in your postings must make your 3rd grade English teacher proud
Nathan Florian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 10:02 PM   #97
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Florian View Post
The intellect and grammar skills that you display in your postings must make your 3rd grade English teacher proud
Sad but he is probably a college grad.