Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Spearfishing Gear > All About Video and Photo Gear

All About Video and Photo Gear This section is for your video and photography gear questions, comments, and experiences

Old 07-30-2013, 03:39 PM   #1
Thumper

Video Editing

I have a bunch of GoPro videos of my buddies and I diving, and I have neither the skill nor the creativity to edit these videos together into a decent movie. Does anyone know if there is a company or person out there that can edit together your footage into a movie? I know this seems a little far fetched, but it's worth a shot I'd love to get this put together into something that people would enjoy watching.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 10:57 AM   #2
AlexbeeintheUK

Re: Video Editing

Like me, i am sure a lot of people downloaded the Adobe collection and use Premiere Pro & After Effects and taught ourselves using youtube videos and blogs.

If you would rather pay someone then check out fiverr.com and for something more professional check out odesk.com hope this helps!
AlexbeeintheUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:19 PM   #3
frankt
apneist

Re: Video Editing

i edit and upload to youtube from my play station 3 from my go pro 3 black, very very simple
frankt is offline   Reply With Quote