Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-09-2015, 06:12 PM   #16
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: Should muslims be banned from entering the USA

Therein lies the BS that is the FED gov't. They have written so many laws that they can't even keep up with them. It's just one big monotonous construct. There's like 40,000 laws written every year. The problem is that they aren't being followed and are redundant. All we really need to do is follow the laws of the constitution, the existing laws, and start eliminating all the redundant BS.
I remember some progressives on here criticizing Ron Paul, when I was advocating for him, because he didn't create more laws while he was in Congress. IMO, that was VERY asinine. I admired him for not making up more useless laws. He always advocated for obeying the laws on the books, especially the Constitution. Creating more laws would've just made him another worthless politician.
Old 12-09-2015, 06:26 PM   #17
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReefGuy View Post
ok, so xenophobic pandering to the mob = genius and "entertainment value" is an important factor in choosing the president. Wonderful state for the republican party and for America.
Obviously you are not familiar with the term marketing.....yes, shock value is a form of marketing and he is a master at it. Am I a Trump fan? HELL NO. But he the best thing that ever happened to US politics. Whether you are dem or rep, he has the American people's attention. Right or wrong, he is making people think. Are you open minded enough to think??

My take is you are a democrat??? and voted for hope an change??? No BS or marketing there Actually I got change, my insurance cost increased by 50%

Just for shits and giggles, please tell me why you would support Hillary Clinton..

And just to piss of Marco, Trump pisses off both parties, so whats not to admire??? He does not fit the mold and I really do not think he is controlled by the CIA.....and your boy Rand is actually on the same page??
Old 12-09-2015, 06:28 PM   #18
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Therein lies the BS that is the FED gov't. They have written so many laws that they can't even keep up with them. It's just one big monotonous construct. There's like 40,000 laws written every year. The problem is that they aren't being followed and are redundant. All we really need to do is follow the laws of the constitution, the existing laws, and start eliminating all the redundant BS.
I remember some progressives on here criticizing Ron Paul, when I was advocating for him, because he didn't create more laws while he was in Congress. IMO, that was VERY asinine. I admired him for not making up more useless laws. He always advocated for obeying the laws on the books, especially the Constitution. Creating more laws would've just made him another worthless politician.
Agree 100%.
Old 12-09-2015, 07:38 PM   #19
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
Obviously you are not familiar with the term marketing.....yes, shock value is a form of marketing and he is a master at it. Am I a Trump fan? HELL NO. But he the best thing that ever happened to US politics. Whether you are dem or rep, he has the American people's attention. Right or wrong, he is making people think. Are you open minded enough to think??

My take is you are a democrat??? and voted for hope an change??? No BS or marketing there Actually I got change, my insurance cost increased by 50%

Just for shits and giggles, please tell me why you would support Hillary Clinton..

And just to piss of Marco, Trump pisses off both parties, so whats not to admire??? He does not fit the mold and I really do not think he is controlled by the CIA.....and your boy Rand is actually on the same page??
I think you've mistaken ReefGuy for some progressive, He's a bit satirical but I've never known him to be what you've implied.
As for pissing off me...I've never experienced that from you. Trump isn't controlled by the CIA, but he is rich enough to be in the club and play along. If you'll research his donations, you'll find that he's donated PLENTY to the Clinton foundation. He is a close friend of the Clintons. Being the Clintons are very close to the deep state (The Bush's even more so), that puts Trump close enough. IMO, Trump is in there to make the GOP look like idiots and/or he's playing the stalking horse, just like insane McCaine did(Do you remember him singing bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran...). It's all a show.
My boy Rand is NOT on the same page. His voting record proves it. He has NOT fallen far from the tree. He is the most non-corrupt candidate I can find and that is what is most important to me. PLUS, he is a study of the economy, history, has presented a solid platform for recovery, non-corrupt, a statesman, and isn't getting bribed by the bankers. This places him heads above any other candidates.
Old 12-09-2015, 08:33 PM   #20
techwiz44

so where are the moderate muzzies...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	complicity.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	223160  
techwiz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 08:50 PM   #21
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by techwiz44 View Post
so where are the moderate muzzies...
I don't know, man. All I can tell you is that your MSM channels won't pump it into to your TV set like the agendas they want to promote. The real answer is that your reality is being distorted by the MSM if that's what you're paying attention to.
From my understanding from years of researching, the MSM, controlled by the deep state, is the mouthpiece for them. They want the destruction of American hegemony. A religious war is part of that equation, a large factor. There are several other variables as well. All are being instituted at the moment...all at the same time. IMO, it is a race against time for them. The internet has set them on a race. It's an information war. They know that they have to win the race soon or else.
It is a race for the cattle to break out of the enclosure before the farmers put the last brick in the wall.
IMO, our only hope is a serious awakening amongst the cattle and a stampede.
Old 12-10-2015, 06:21 AM   #22
ReefGuy

Quote:

I'd be careful using the word "obviously". I don't think it means what you think it means.

Am I open minded enough to think? Really? OK Brain, Lets take your first assumption. A simple search, and about 20 seconds of research would have told you I am no democrat.

Your second ASSumption is also wrong. I have never in any respect supported Hillary. So in answer to your question (just to save you the 20 or so seconds needed to search), I can't think of any current circumstance that would cause me to throw my support behind Hillary. But like your hero Trump, rhetoric is more important than research to you, and also like Trump, you are dead wrong.

In your little world, apparently one either loves trump or loves Hillary. There are no other options? And you feel that I need to expand MY purview? You may find a mirror helpful.

As you expand your mind, you may want to consider that a vote for trump in the primary will probably end up being a vote for Hillary in the election. It's called consequence, your boy doesn't exist in a vacuum. I'd ask "for shits and giggles" why YOU support Hillary, but I really don't care. Go back to being entertained and vote your conscience.

Also, why would you assume that I feel any need to justify my political beliefs to someone like yourself in the first place? You've already stated that you're in this for the entertainment value, so just go be entertained and stop insulting me.

Next time you insult someone on their thought process, you may want to back it up with at least something factual in your post.

Trump is the best thing to happen to politics? I'm still laughing.
ReefGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 09:51 AM   #23
OBLIGATED

Whats the poll numbers today?LOL
Old 12-10-2015, 11:41 AM   #24
OBLIGATED

http://m.wftv.com/news/news/local/ma...d-leave/npggG/

Old 12-11-2015, 07:15 AM   #25
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReefGuy View Post
I'd be careful using the word "obviously". I don't think it means what you think it means.

Am I open minded enough to think? Really? OK Brain, Lets take your first assumption. A simple search, and about 20 seconds of research would have told you I am no democrat.

Your second ASSumption is also wrong. I have never in any respect supported Hillary. So in answer to your question (just to save you the 20 or so seconds needed to search), I can't think of any current circumstance that would cause me to throw my support behind Hillary. But like your hero Trump, rhetoric is more important than research to you, and also like Trump, you are dead wrong.

In your little world, apparently one either loves trump or loves Hillary. There are no other options? And you feel that I need to expand MY purview? You may find a mirror helpful.

As you expand your mind, you may want to consider that a vote for trump in the primary will probably end up being a vote for Hillary in the election. It's called consequence, your boy doesn't exist in a vacuum. I'd ask "for shits and giggles" why YOU support Hillary, but I really don't care. Go back to being entertained and vote your conscience.

Also, why would you assume that I feel any need to justify my political beliefs to someone like yourself in the first place? You've already stated that you're in this for the entertainment value, so just go be entertained and stop insulting me.

Next time you insult someone on their thought process, you may want to back it up with at least something factual in your post.

Trump is the best thing to happen to politics? I'm still laughing.
Sorry I misread your implication

Again, I am no Trump fan, but if you cannot see that he has completely broken all the "rules of the game", which badly needed to be broken, maybe your not as open minded as you claim.

Personally, I love hearing someone speak openly for a change without the fear of the msm backlash. So yes, I find it very entertaining and very good for american politics.

So we can agree to disagree on Donalds worth in the political process
Old 06-12-2016, 10:50 AM   #26
fitz

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-hostages.html

So, will gay bars kick out or bar Muslims from entry?
Or will the governor ban all Muslim flags and t-shirts with flags and tear down mosques?
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 11:21 AM   #27
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-hostages.html

So, will gay bars kick out or bar Muslims from entry?
Or will the governor ban all Muslim flags and t-shirts with flags and tear down mosques?
This dirtbag just murdered 50 and wounded over 50.Islamic extremest and a registered democrat with a carry permit.
Anyone still want open borders?Wheres the tolerance and peace from the Islamists?
I want to see how Barry spins this or Hitlery since they pander to both sides of this mess.Just the far-left being themselves.
Old 06-12-2016, 01:23 PM   #28
fitz

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...rt-sharia-law/

Could not possibly be a guy like this right?
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 05:25 PM   #29
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...rt-sharia-law/

Could not possibly be a guy like this right?
How long before someone says thats a fake head and that guy was a actor in the Boston bombing?Oh yeah and Monsanto and the CIA are behind it because the are using chemtrails to alter our thinking after watching faux news triggers the reaction.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	specialed.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	226741  
Old 06-12-2016, 07:05 PM   #30
HARVESTER

Quote:
Sorry I misread your implication

Again, I am no Trump fan, but if you cannot see that he has completely broken all the "rules of the game", which badly needed to be broken, maybe your not as open minded as you claim.

Personally, I love hearing someone speak openly for a change without the fear of the msm backlash. So yes, I find it very entertaining and very good for american politics.

So we can agree to disagree on Donalds worth in the political process
well put.

The one side is trying to use political correctness and now our side is as well. What you said was on point.

Just more proof about the power of propaganda....

Trump is good for us let him shake things up - I do it every day and get into all kinds of shit at work but i'm the one they call when they need shit done right and right away.
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote