Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Market Place > Member Items

Member Items This area is for members to list stuff they want to sell. This is not for retail sales.

Old 05-03-2010, 01:53 PM   #61
mokaction
Larry Caragay

Re: Weight Harness For Sale Cheap.

I got a couple of PM's so I thought I should make this public.. I would like to continue sell a few hareness a year.. So for now on I will only be making 16 lbs. Below is the reason I fell out with abductor aka sven anderson..

For all you guys out there. I think it was around Oct 2009.. Sven Anderson was going to be my exclusive dealer for my harnesses.. I told him he can sell them and I will make them for him. He was stoked and order 3 sets.. Just like this time. Well I told him they would be as close to 20 lbs as I could make them..

So I sent them to him without him paying me. Then he argued that the weights where 19 and 18 3/4 lbs and he wanted exactly 20 lbs.. So I said return them. He said he already painted them and they where sold.

I asked him for the money and he send me only $100.00 rather then the $180.00 that he owed me.

Then last christmas he asked me to send he another set.. I didn't make them for him cause I knew he would fk me again. So I said no way.

This time he had Matt M. Purchase them from me for Sven. Now he was me to refund him the cash before I get the weigh sets back.

I talked with paypal.com and they said they would have to be shipped back first before they would refund..

I am glad to refund Sven and have no hard feeling to him.. I am sorry that he is bitter towards me.. And I have enjoyed his company on my boat in the passed..

As I said before I am sorry you are un happy Sven.

Also Sven, if you want to attached the PM's I sent you that why everyone know what I sent you that would be great.. I would like them to see your side.

Iam sending Matt M a return shipping label.. Please return and I will forward the refund back to Matt.

Also lets keep Matt M out of this.. It is not his problem.

Larry

I would rather be a has been then a never was!!
mokaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:44 PM   #62
mokaction
Larry Caragay

All my pass clients.. Iam sorry you had to deal with this drama.. Just hate to hear the rummer mill flight.. Also weird the way Sven is hiding behind his Avatar name??

I am neither the good or bad guy here, but for you guys that know me I am a simple person, that can't spell, but tend to try to be a honest and trust worthy as possable.

If I fked you in any way please comunicate your problem to me and I will try to fix it..

If you have any problems with my weights and want a refund, its yours. Its not like I am making any money off them. They are for you guys to have a cheap source for harness weights..

As a fat guy I have major back problems and just was not willing to pay $150 + for a weight system.

Please let me know call me txt me 805-651-8276 or PM me.. I am always available if not diving or trying to sell houses.

Larry

Last edited by mokaction; 05-03-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:26 PM   #63
thereefgeek
Soon-to-be ex-patriot

Too funny. Larry, sorry for your hassles.
thereefgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:39 PM   #64
mokaction
Larry Caragay

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereefgeek View Post
Too funny. Larry, sorry for your hassles.
Its all good.. I repaid Sven today. He always cost me money. I ended up selling the two harness he returned any ways.. they where 19 lbs.. What is one lb or another.. LOL

We are in a very small comunity with spearfishing. So you fk some one everyone knows..

Larry

Old 05-06-2010, 12:42 AM   #65
deckhandmike
Shallow Water Hunter

Larry my harness was supposed to be 18lb and it was really 17.98 and cost 80$ less than the closest competitior. I want a prorated refund of a .20$.... People need to get a life. If you think your gangster pour some molten lead. I made jigs once and said it's not worth my life.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:46 AM   #66
mnguy

Send a message via AIM to mnguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckhandmike View Post
Larry my harness was supposed to be 18lb and it was really 17.98 and cost 80$ less than the closest competitior. I want a prorated refund of a .20$.... People need to get a life. If you think your gangster pour some molten lead. I made jigs once and said it's not worth my life.
Not a fan of pouring lead. Mostly not a fan of melting down the old tire weights. Too lazy to clean them off and I figure the fire'll do a better job of it than I can anyways. Who needs lungs when you can have some new jigs?
Old 05-06-2010, 12:52 AM   #67
mokaction
Larry Caragay

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckhandmike View Post
Mike, when you come here next week I will buy you a Jack in a Box taco to make up for it.. LOL..

You ready to do Catalina with me next week??

Larry

Old 05-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #68
downdiver2
Popping Molly on a daily

I will def think twice before ordering from ************* now.

That sucks, I hate dealing with douchebag people. Larry, good luck with the products. When my back gets fragile I will be looking you up to get a harness. I know Scott D ordered one so I'll check his out.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:12 PM   #69
mokaction
Larry Caragay

Quote:
Originally Posted by downdiver2 View Post
I will def think twice before ordering from ************* now.

That sucks, I hate dealing with douchebag people. Larry, good luck with the products. When my back gets fragile I will be looking you up to get a harness. I know Scott D ordered one so I'll check his out.

Thanks for the support.. Just trying to keep the rummer mill down.. You know the way our comunity is..

Larry