Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Miami and The Florida Keys

Miami and The Florida Keys Have a report, or want to discuss spearing in Miami or the Keys? Post here!

Old 11-21-2018, 10:40 AM   #1
Yohosalmon

Talking Looking for freedive buddies in the lower/middle Keys

I recently moved to Big Pine and am looking to make some new friends and dive buddies.
I am an Fii certified level 1 freediver, and have also taken an Fii spearfishing course. I have been down here and spearfishing with some awesome new friends a little bit around the area but they are only comfortable in shallow water(less than 15ft).
I am very comfortable in the water and love to dive deep. I'm hoping to be able to find buddies for deep reefs, blue water, shallow water, out front, out back, and wherever else the fish might be! Just hoping to be able to meet some cool new people to go dive and shoot with.
Thanks!
Yohosalmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 02:07 PM   #2
TheMackDaddy
hoos your daddy?

Re: Looking for freedive buddies in the lower/middle Keys

Hi,

I will be in the keys next week. Do you have equipment suited for wahoo? Can you go out during weekdays?
TheMackDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 04:37 PM   #3
Yohosalmon

Sorry for the late reply. I do not have wahoo equipment at the moment, I am getting it very soon though. getting a koah 120 roller made, then line, float etc. I do work during the week. I work at a school though, so I have winter break off.

So this week probably won't work. Soon I will be all set for wahoo and I can't wait. Let me know if you will be back down soon. Otherwise I will let you know when I have my equipment set up.

Thank you, and I really appreciate the reply!
Yohosalmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 10:47 AM   #4
Runngo
Drums 'n' Divin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohosalmon View Post
I recently moved to Big Pine and am looking to make some new friends and dive buddies.
I am an Fii certified level 1 freediver, and have also taken an Fii spearfishing course. I have been down here and spearfishing with some awesome new friends a little bit around the area but they are only comfortable in shallow water(less than 15ft).
I am very comfortable in the water and love to dive deep. I'm hoping to be able to find buddies for deep reefs, blue water, shallow water, out front, out back, and wherever else the fish might be! Just hoping to be able to meet some cool new people to go dive and shoot with.
Thanks!
I will be around Saturday May 4 - Wednesday, and can go out any of those days. Am also gonna rent a boat for a few of those days...hit me up, PM me, maybe we can do some spearing...I have level 1 FII...cheers
Runngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 01:36 PM   #5
deejayjewlz

I'll be moving to Miami in a few months and would love to come down and dive/hunt with you!
deejayjewlz is offline   Reply With Quote