Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Miami and The Florida Keys

Miami and The Florida Keys Have a report, or want to discuss spearing in Miami or the Keys? Post here!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2015, 09:09 PM   #31
VangysWay

Re: Don't Understand???

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfjf View Post
I like it.. I agree... If you stay in less than 8 feet deep there is very little chance of "killing out the sea". I bet you got some bad ass gear at the Spear Shack..

Oh wow
VangysWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:13 PM   #32
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Nu uhh!! That'd be cheating!
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:13 PM   #33
Stingrayjoe

Send a message via Skype™ to Stingrayjoe

Dude You're harassing a nurse shark in your vid, how's that promoting your stupid operation in Caye Caulker !!!

I work for a snorkel boat in Mia and would slap the sh*** out of you if I see somebody do that
Stingrayjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:19 PM   #34
kehloken

Thespearfishing it does not matter how you spearfish as long as you follow your state or country's fishing regulations, your tax dollars pays them to study and come up with the proper way to sport fishing, so that you don't completely empty out the ocean like the commercial fishing do with their nets and the tires that are weighing down and just rolling on the bottom of the ocean just taking up every single thing there is and then dumping it as by catch, and only keeping the fish they're out to get.
Old 01-15-2015, 09:20 PM   #35
triponempa
internet troll

We should just kick all the self righteous Europeans back to their own countries- where the fishing is still so great because of all their "sporting " methods of harvesting fish. They have been SO good at preserving their fish that they now wish to give us Americans lessons on how to do the same?

The fisherman think ALL spearfishing is cheating.

While certain types of tank diving may be relatively safe- deep tank diving and spearfishing is a very dangerous activity- FAR more dangerous than pretty much any freediving you will ever do. In some of this deep hunting the hard part isn't finding OR shooting the fish- it's getting down into the right spot- subdueing a 120# fish in less than 4 minutes, often, isn't really all that easy.
In fact it's damn hard.
There is a whole other side of the spectrum on this stuff- tank diving requires FAR more preperation and tons more work after. Almost every deep diver I know has been in the chamber atleast once.
All of that is part of deep tank diving and spearfishing.
What exactly IS the easy part?

Last edited by triponempa; 01-15-2015 at 09:56 PM.
triponempa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 09:30 PM   #36
KEYSKILLER
Your Daddy

I honestly cannot believe you guys are wasting your time with this......
I had planned to just free dive this weekend but will bring a tank along with me in honor of this nerd....
Additionally, your grammar is atrocious.
Old 01-15-2015, 09:39 PM   #37
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEYSKILLER View Post
I honestly cannot believe you guys are wasting your time with this......
I had planned to just free dive this weekend but will bring a tank along with me in honor of this nerd....
Additionally, your grammar is atrocious.
I was going to mention the bad spelling.Probaly a kid or mentally challenged person(RETARD)
Old 01-15-2015, 09:50 PM   #38
triponempa
internet troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespearfishing View Post
Yea that is a video , but that is a snorkel tour , we go above and beyond for our guest , show them what they pay for ... Not a spearfishing video
So, your sales technique is to show crappy videos to advertise to clients who will then pay you to go spearing - with the idea that once they PAY you- THEN you take them on an actual good trip?
Since you are so freely giving instruction to others on how to act more manly and sporting, - I will give you a free business lesson:
Your business plan SUCKS! it is pretty much the exact opposite of the way advertising videos should be filmed or used.

It is obvious to everyone who has seen your pathetic video that you have no real skill or experience .
We all know that is the best video you have- and that is why you used it ,(as would anyone), problem is: you didn't think this through.- You weren't expecting everyone to look it up after you talked smack- but we did and now you look like a complete idiot- even to the few people who actually were on your side .
You are a newbie and a beginner and your video sucks , everyone on SB now knows it too- congrats!
You should save your time typing on SB and use it to take a simple business class- based on what I have seen- you need it .
triponempa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 09:51 PM   #39
agbiv
Spear, cook, and eat fish

Pound salt. Flush the punch bowl (and that dim-witted turd) and start the party over.
Old 01-15-2015, 10:12 PM   #40
Thespearfishing

U guys are dumb , when u r ready to lose that tank and do the sport as intended then u talk to me . Anybody can put a tank on and shoot a fish with a string and bring it up ... Ur not ready for my level and for the million time that was a person filming a snorkel tour and one of the best ones in BELIZE , so I ain't tryin to sell to any of u on this site, I get enough business , try doin it without a tank before u talk
Thespearfishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:25 PM   #41
jfjf

[quote=Thespearfishing;2018130]U guys are dumb , when u r ready to lose that tank and do the sport as intended then u talk to me . Anybody can put a tank on and shoot a fish with a string and bring it up ... Ur not ready for my level and for the million time that was a person filming a snorkel tour and one of the best ones in BELIZE , so I ain't tryin to sell to any of u on this site, I get enough business , try doin it without a tank before u talk[/QUOTE]

What level are you at exactly? We asked that but got nothing but a snorkel video no deeper than the shallow end of the pool.

How deep can you go with those little pink flippers, Princess?
jfjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:58 PM   #42
100days-a-year
Seafood Sifu

u need to lern to manage you fisheries beeter like we do hear(And communicate at better than a 6th grade level).When u can tell me ur fish populations are as heathy as ours,then your opinion we can listen.Til then Google acronym STFU
100days-a-year is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:01 PM   #43
Tyson Brown
Mer*Man*. Mer-MAN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespearfishing View Post
U guys are dumb , when u r ready to lose that tank and do the sport as intended then u talk to me . Anybody can put a tank on and shoot a fish with a string and bring it up ... Ur not ready for my level and for the million time that was a person filming a snorkel tour and one of the best ones in BELIZE , so I ain't tryin to sell to any of u on this site, I get enough business , try doin it without a tank before u talk
You sound like a bad rap battle. With yourself.
Old 01-16-2015, 07:48 AM   #44
gillotine

This.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	214129  
Old 01-16-2015, 09:57 AM   #45
RunningpalmTree

TheSpearfishing: If you agree with others methods of spearfishing or not you need to respect that everyone is entitled to spearfish in a manner that best suites there interest and love of the hunt. Our country (US of mother effin awesome A) has rules and regs to protect from the very thing you are bashing... over fishing

I'm completely convinced you are just trolling the people of this forum due to your complete lack of knowledge and understanding of the sport... keep your BS opinion to yourself and work on improving your own skills,technique, and character rather than trashing others for the way they practice the sport we all love.
RunningpalmTree is offline   Reply With Quote