Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Miami and The Florida Keys

Miami and The Florida Keys Have a report, or want to discuss spearing in Miami or the Keys? Post here!

Old 08-26-2018, 01:11 PM   #1
Skewt

Looking for Freedive buddies in the upper keys area

Hey my name is Scott. I'm moving down with my brother to The south end of Key Largo and I'm looking for some people interested in freediving with me. I go linediving and deep spearing a lot and would love to have some guys to join me. So if you live in the area and want to do it or even get started doing it we can train and have fun. Let me know! You can text me at(954)*829-5884 or my Instagram is @scott_skewt
Skewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 01:29 PM   #2
Skewt

Re: Looking for Freedive buddies in the upper keys area

I also have a boat so we are good on that
Skewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:34 PM   #3
PlanB

Re: Looking for Freedive buddies in the upper keys area

Hi Scott this is John Slattery from Jupiter, FL. I leave my 38 ft sport fish and my 20 ft flats boat in Islamorada at Founders Park (MM87) 7 months a year from Late October until June 1st. Over the last few years I have made a lot of good friends in the Keys but have yet to met anyone who likes to free dive and spearfish. I could use some guys to dive with as well. I retired young (age 51) so I have the time. I am also a trained level III free diver. Cell 561-371-7527
PlanB is offline   Reply With Quote