Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Spearfishing Gear > All About Guns

All About Guns What's your weapon of choice, and why? Discuss the beloved speargun here!

Old 10-19-2017, 12:14 PM   #181
Nix

Re: More about the inverted polispast rollers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstiver09 View Post
Jon, I know you give a "get out of jail free card" for life to anyone who builds and sells guns and have a fondness for fishing guides, you have to start calling out Marcus the Clown for his behavior if you are going to continue ride the shit out of/discredit Majd. I mean, can you even call him a builder? He doesn't actually build anything does he? He puts handles into tubes, fastens with a screw, and slaps a sticker onto his guns. I admire you for coming to the defense of Phil, Gil, Alexander (not the clown), etc. because they are actual craftsmen and highly professional/respectful guys. Sure, I don't always agree with you and Phil but I have respect for you guys. But this guy is a POS...clear as day. Majd can go to extremes on his theories in ways that may not always translate to real world spearfishing, but +90% of what he says is dead on and often noble. Compare that to +90% of what the clown says being ignorant, racist, unprofessional trash and -10% being actual intelligent and relevant. If you take the clown out of this thread it would have some serious potential...and the longer you pretend that his turds don't stink, the more you smell.
I'll start taking things like this seriously when people start doing something about the guys in Politics and Religion spewing much worse all day long and nobody says a damn thing. Somebody says a dirty word and everyone goes crazy, guys preach racist crap all day long and nobody cares.

Should I naturally conclude that silence in consent?
Nix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 12:33 PM   #182
jstiver09

Nix,

I haven’t even looked at that thread, so can’t say I know exactly what you are talking about. But I will take your word that is it as bad as you say.

You can’t think that what is said on a “politics and religion” forum should be the same as “all about guns” do you? I mean that is why I have strict rules in my practice of absolutely no talk of politics or religion.

That garbage doesn’t belong over here. Neither does the garbage I am taking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jstiver09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 12:34 PM   #183
Behslayer

Justin, I'm an introspective guy and you are on the verge of hurting my feelings.. so I went back and re-read this thread. So before you say boo.. why not do the same. the instigator on this thread has been Majd from the start. He came on here and dropped a load of turd on Seal. Calling him a Liar. Later in the thread he called Marc a Liar.. and got an earful.. Other than that we were having an informative discussion with a few little pigeon droppings here and there. Besides. Half the guys on this thread have an agenda. And I include you in that half.
Behslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 12:42 PM   #184
jstiver09

Everyone has an agenda Jon. Yours is more obvious than mine. What separates the gentleman from the scum is the ability to have a productive conversation and still keep things respectful and relevant. I didn’t call Majd out for saying Seal was lying because based on my time on this board, the pictures and other data, I think it was justified. I don’t think Seal lies all the time but am not convinced that he wasn’t full of shit on this one.

Old 10-19-2017, 12:58 PM   #185
jstiver09

Anyways. I hope this thread can move forward because I am very interested in the pros of the inverted polipast rollers. I hope that the people who are too scummy to act like adults will just bow out...but for some reason I doubt that’ll happen.

So it seems the issues on these guns is friction added from tensioned line/pully making a 180 degree turn, fitting the necessary amount of band power on the belly of the gun, making it still practical to load and maneuver, and making sure the shaft is not destabilized towards the muzzle when the wishbones run into whatever they contact at the end of travel. Do small rollers help or hurt? Can the pulley design be improved?

Old 10-19-2017, 02:07 PM   #186
z1taz
Blue Water Killer

Send a message via Skype™ to z1taz

.........and for his fans = same ! ha ha ! .................

not even need to answer to same kind idiots !
z1taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 02:20 PM   #187
Behslayer

Justin, are you saying that you think Seal Fabricated the test which he started this thread with? Is that what you are saying here? To me this is a bigger insult than calling someone a sister ****er or an ass licker. I mean nobody here thinks or really cares if you actually like to lick ass or anything to do with goats or cows. That is not a serious insult. That is hyperbole. What is a serious insult is defamating a mans work and calling him a liar when he shares his testing. More so when that is how he makes his living.
Old 10-19-2017, 03:45 PM   #188
jstiver09

I had to go back and re-read the thread as well. I am not such a die hard Spearboard gossiper that I remember exactly what was said, when it was said, or what thread it was said in. But I know you have been active in the other Seal threads, Majd threads, etc where Majd felt like he was misled to believe a gun would perform much better than it actually did. I see that all the time in the speargun market. He didn't just throw that out there with no proof, in fact, he put about 100x more proof in pictures, videos, and explanation than I ever would have. Ok, so what, Majd got a lemon from Seal. I'm sure you've sent a lemon out before...In fact I know you have, that is the nature of a hand made product. Only you probably made it right with your customer. Instead of apologizing and making it right via email privately, it wasn't dealt with. Instead, it spilled onto the forums when Majd posted his review of the Seal 130 double roller, and had both good and bad things to say about it. If you go back and read the original review thread, you will see that Majd purposely left out much of the negative comments. When Seal came on and told Majd he is an idiot, didn't know how to load the gun, didn't set it up right, and was lying about his findings, the whole thing blew up. I don't know who is actually lying...hell maybe they both are...but based on what I have read, I gather that Seal sold Majd a lemon, didn't make it right, got his feelings hurt and embarrassed when it went onto a public forum, tried to cover it up by calling Majd a liar, pissed Majd off, so he discredited the test in post #1 of this thread. You had no problem with Seal calling Majd a liar...hmmmmm. Then this little drama spilled over from one thread to the next until it landed here. Then, out of nowhere comes this clown Marcus and the wheels fall off. So, stop playing a fool, and wasting our time with your smoke and mirror BS. I don't know who was right, who was wrong, don't really care. But I get sucked into this crybaby titty suckfest and always regret it.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:31 PM   #189
z1taz
Blue Water Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstiver09 View Post
Jon, I know you give a "get out of jail free card" for life to anyone who builds and sells guns and have a fondness for fishing guides, you have to start calling out Marcus the Clown for his behavior if you are going to continue ride the shit out of/discredit Majd. I mean, can you even call him a builder? He doesn't actually build anything does he? He puts handles into tubes, fastens with a screw, and slaps a sticker onto his guns. I admire you for coming to the defense of Phil, Gil, Alexander (not the clown), etc. because they are actual craftsmen and highly professional/respectful guys. Sure, I don't always agree with you and Phil but I have respect for you guys. But this guy is a POS...clear as day. Majd can go to extremes on his theories in ways that may not always translate to real world spearfishing, but +90% of what he says is dead on and often noble. Compare that to +90% of what the clown says being ignorant, racist, unprofessional trash and -10% being actual intelligent and relevant. If you take the clown out of this thread it would have some serious potential...and the longer you pretend that his turds don't stink, the more you smell.
ha ha ha ha !always idiots who do not know what they are talking about speak anyway

may be you should ask before thinking !! especially when you do not know and may be you ll have to think some few as jon might have more infos than yourself !
but do not worry it is often the case when an idiot person as you is talking !

Old 10-19-2017, 08:47 PM   #190
jstiver09

Quote:
Originally Posted by z1taz View Post
ha ha ha ha !always idiots who do not know what they are talking about speak anyway

may be you should ask before thinking !! especially when you do not know and may be you ll have to think some few as jon might have more infos than yourself !

but do not worry it is often the case when an idiot person as you is talking !

Sit this one out Marcus. Let the adults play. Go eat some crayons.

Old 10-19-2017, 09:01 PM   #191
Behslayer

Is this thread titled "Less about Inverted Poliplast Rollers"? One thing about Marc. He got more inverted Poliplast Rollers than anyone else in this discussion. He deifnitely has a Mean Quiver... So he might add more to this thread than Mr. Stiver who I don't believe has ever even shot a Poliplast Roller.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:04 PM   #192
jstiver09

You may be right...but it is too bad that he is a total douche and only talks shit. He doesn’t want to add anything...as you would say just wants to “poo poo” on everything. Have you ever shot a polipast roller Jon?

Old 10-19-2017, 09:35 PM   #193
Behslayer

Nope but I'm not trying to kick people who have off this thread. But seriously. I do think Marc might have one of the better collections of Inverted Poliplast Rollers on the planet.. I know there's that guy with the Big Yacht in Qatar.. But other than him, probably Marc actually has the best collection. I mean ofcourse Il Maestro, our beloved brethren Itio Alemanni has many incredible guns which he made with his opwn hands. But Marc has guns from all the top builders and makes some himself. Unfortunately for you guys he may actually be one of the Authorities on this subject. I mean who amongst us has shot Gladiators, Seals, Alemannis, Roisubs, etc. etc. etc. I mean seriously.. Who here as shot all of those? Who has hunted with all of those?
Old 10-19-2017, 09:56 PM   #194
z1taz
Blue Water Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behslayer View Post
Nope but I'm not trying to kick people who have off this thread. But seriously. I do think Marc might have one of the better collections of Inverted Poliplast Rollers on the planet.. I know there's that guy with the Big Yacht in Qatar.. But other than him, probably Marc actually has the best collection. I mean ofcourse Il Maestro, our beloved brethren Itio Alemanni has many incredible guns which he made with his opwn hands. But Marc has guns from all the top builders and makes some himself. Unfortunately for you guys he may actually be one of the Authorities on this subject. I mean who amongst us has shot Gladiators, Seals, Alemannis, Roisubs, etc. etc. etc. I mean seriously.. Who here as shot all of those? Who has hunted with all of those?
Roisub i am the importer in my country / seal 130 is behind one my door / alemanni vela 130/ vela 135 /115 express are owned by G and some times i
play with , Carlsgun epeore 110 too , then we have received the last roisub 115 demo3 + mid september with a 8,5 mm shaft on the new thicker carbon tube and surely are not many the ones that has ever shot this gun even in a pool , any how i am just a racist frenchie and what ever idiots would say i do not care .
t y jon .
Old 10-19-2017, 10:02 PM   #195
jstiver09

Marc, why don’t you contribute to the thread since you have the most experience with these types of guns? What do you like about them? Dislike? Care to share any knowledge? Or is it a secret?