Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Tournament and Event Archives > 2015 Tournament and Event Archives > 2015 St. Pete Open - August 15-16, 2015

2015 St. Pete Open - August 15-16, 2015 Check this forum for details about the SPO.

Old 08-02-2015, 11:44 AM   #1
HM STROTE
tstrote

Location: born in cocoa beach, fl and currently live in Lady's Island, SC
Any spots open for two experienced shooters

Just got notified that our captain is bailing on the tournament. We were really looking forward to shooting some fish! I am looking for anyone that has two spots open on a boat and needs help and gas and other costs. My uncle and I are both extremely experienced divers and spearfishing men. If anyone has any spots open please PM me or shoot me a text at 321-652-4640
HM STROTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 10:28 PM   #2
snead island

Any spots open for two experienced shooters

Have you found a boat yet? I'm looking for the same thing, a ride. I'm more than happy to take my boat if we can find another diver or two. I've got a 29' hydra sport that's more than enough for an offshore trip. The only problem is that I don't really have any magic numbers to try diving.
snead island is offline   Reply With Quote