Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Off Topic Area

Off Topic Area Enjoy a virtual beer at the bar, and talk about anything else on your mind that may not pertain to spearfishing.

Old 12-15-2003, 07:11 PM   #16
Steel Shootin'

A link for Classic of Spearboard need creation! Great stuff.
Old 12-15-2003, 07:21 PM   #17
dlock
Subaquatic Assassin

Send a message via Yahoo to dlock
We salute you Mr. Wetsuit Warmer-upper. You don't mind that the water temp is cold enough to give any man an instant sex change. You have your own "little" internal heating device. Why spend your hard earned money on a drysuit when all you need is a gallon of coffee and a hand full of Golden Seal. This Bud's for you Mr. Wetsuit Warmer-upper!!!
Old 12-15-2003, 09:20 PM   #18
alagig

Mr. Latest Technology Expert
We salute you Mr. Latest Technology Expert. As others struggle and fall behind, you continue to excel because you have the latest gadgets. Regardless of cost and without regard to any benefit, you blindly purchase any item that your dive shop tells you is new on the market. You captivate us with your computer and render us speechless with your regulator. That’s right you are the only person in Hawaii with a 6.145mm weight compensating dry suit that has a depth changing camo pattern, shark protection, and electronic homing device. You, Mr. Latest Technology Expert, are one cool dude.
alagig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 09:32 PM   #19
slipknot

Here's to you Mr.Camo wetsuit wearer.For you are not afraid to be the most invisible of the invisible.As yo can sneak up on an AJ, and shoot him in the chest,then later that evening a bald headed man, with a handlebar moustache and leather vest.
"leather vest yeah"
You encourage us all to say "Screw you,I'll look however I want"
"However I want yeah"
And if you decide you want to be "Camo wetsuit male dancerman" one night while out on the town.Well, you suit is right there in the truck,ready for action.
"Ready for hot action camo wetsuit man, yeah"
So you keep diving incognito Mr.Metro sexual camo wetsuitman.For we all salute you,and your camo ballz of steel.
Old 12-15-2003, 10:16 PM   #20
swathdiver
Conservative

Send a message via ICQ to swathdiver Send a message via AIM to swathdiver Send a message via Yahoo to swathdiver
Good job and thanks for the beers! LOL
Old 12-15-2003, 11:38 PM   #21
fizisition
Official Spearboard Sponsor

MR. MG DIVE CHARTER COORDINATOR

Budweiser salutes you Mr. MG Dive Master Charter Trip Coordinator

Like a drill sergeant, you weild tremendous pressure to recieve all deposits as promptly as possible, all the while singling out the tardiest of tardies.

[chorus] "Tardiest of Tardies...oh Yeah]

While others are at the company productivity review, you are at the local save-n-pack groping the produce with expressive silence.

[chorus] "Waxin' My Carrot ..Yo, Yo"

Like a culinary wizard on a mission you diligently fumble through your Little Debbie coupon organizer looking for the most inpalatable ingredients imaginable.

[chorus] "Power Shopping Boitch...Hell Yeah!"

While purposly passing over the beer isle (mimicing diesel engine noises aloud) you turn your shopping vessel to port, full steam, towards the ethnic foods section.

[chorus] "Whickiy Whickity Whaaaack"

While on the phone with the over excited customer for the 12th time that day, you bombard him with "Excessive Verbage" about the last trips alledged success.

So here's to you, Mr. MG Dive Cooler Fish Slingin' Nazi.... without you there would be nothing worth talking about on Monday. It's showtime , so this Bud's for you

note this is not directed at one person but a humorous compilation

Last edited by fizisition; 11-16-2005 at 12:00 AM.
fizisition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 11:43 PM   #22
dlock
Subaquatic Assassin

Send a message via Yahoo to dlock
LOL
Old 12-16-2003, 07:27 AM   #23
f94gator

Here's to you, Mr. Dead Last in the Tournament guy. While others fill their steel hoops of death to the brim, you stand on the deck saying, "Hey guys, where did all those fish come from?" While you blindly swim past grouper, hog, and amberjack, your able competitors shoot! Knowing that their trip to the prize table will be much sooner than yours. So here's to you, Mr Sultan of the Cellar. You may only come away with a coozie and a snorkel keeper, but you're 'ecologically sensitive', and that's gotta count for something.
f94gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 09:01 AM   #24
Spearchucker

F94 - Thinking about yourself
Spearchucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 09:12 AM   #25
Steel Shootin'

f94: LOL! Good one. All of these are good.
Old 12-16-2003, 09:13 AM   #26
richhermes
Nappy Headed Ho

Quote:
Originally posted by Spearchucker
F94 - Thinking about yourself
Hell, I wouldn't mind being last in the SPO. You KNOW you'll get a gun at least! And if your mystery tickets come in, BONUS
richhermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 09:27 AM   #27
Screen Name
Bubble Pack Junkie

Quote:
Originally posted by richhermes
Hell, I wouldn't mind being last in the SPO. You KNOW you'll get a gun at least! And if your mystery tickets come in, BONUS
I'd put my money on you for that one, Rich!
Screen Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 09:27 AM   #28
Steel Shootin'

Mr. Mandatory Pony Bottle Activist

While others risk dehydration from being geared-up for ten minutes, you incessantly discuss the need for your pony bottle. You will NOT be cajoled into diving without it, in spite of the fact that you have a fully jacked LP120 on your back, and the dive is on a rock in 12 ft off Bayport.
“Fully jacked 120…..”
While others cry out, “Get your ass ready,” you wax poetically about the intricacies of the Scuba Dubba surgical tube system. You remind your misguided partners that you can drown in 12 ft of water as easily as 100 ft…
“Bunch of dumb-ass renegades they are……”
And if they don’t even bother to input the gas mix because it’s in 12 ft, then it’s their ass. You, Mr. Mandatory Pony Bottle Activist, will cross check your Pony mix with tables and computers, writing the MOD in large red letters. And if you lose your pony bottle…(I am stopping right there )
Steel Shootin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 09:58 AM   #29
junior

Here's to you Mr. Zen Freedive Master

While others don bc's and regulators you slip quietly into the water wearing nothing but a bannana hammock. Like a crouching tiger you hold your pneumatic 140cm gun at the ready. You pose...invisible in the weed lines awaiting a moment where your sculpted perfection becomes one with the sea. When regular guys ask you how you do it. You just say, "Tanks, we don't need no stinkin' tanks"
"We don't need no stinkin' tanks..."
While others switch out gear and check computers, you sit as a buddha transfixed on the bow of the boat with your face to the sun and reenergize the beast within.
"The beast within..."
Nothing compares to you. You are one with the sea.
So here's to you Mr. Zen Freedive Master. Without you, we would never know just how good it could be.
junior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 10:20 AM   #30
Spearchucker

"And if you lose your pony bottle…"

Don't worry, I will find it for you....
Spearchucker is offline   Reply With Quote