Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Spearfishing Gear > All About Guns

All About Guns What's your weapon of choice, and why? Discuss the beloved speargun here!

Old 05-31-2018, 04:29 PM   #1
jersymudsniper

Custom length shafts?

Who makes a threaded 8mm american shaft 40 inches with shark fins. I need it like yesterday. Thanks
jersymudsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 04:39 PM   #2
Gettingrouper2
Senior Shooter

Re: Custom length shafts?

Neptonics will def. cut ,length to order and you may want to contact GR at Red Tide Spearfishing, he has tons of various lengths & Dia. as well as euro / amer notched etc. and could already have it in stock....
Gettingrouper2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 05:27 PM   #3
jersymudsniper

Right on. I checked neptonics yesterday all i saw was 50 inches or bigger. Not sure what i was looking at cuz i see today all lengths. I must have been looking at stock shafts or something. Thanks.
jersymudsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 06:08 PM   #4
SEA_ARCHER
The Ocean is Calling

GR's shafts are the best! Not sure if he stocks them in that length but if you email him at red tide spearfishing's info link he is super quick to respond. Unless i guess if he is out on the water but we can all understand that. Have not ordered shafts from neptonics but everything else I have ordered from them has been great.
SEA_ARCHER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 01:57 AM   #5
Mikel_24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersymudsniper View Post
Who makes a threaded 8mm american shaft 40 inches with shark fins. I need it like yesterday. Thanks
Any chance to get the closes one in size that meets all the other requirements, cut to appropiate length and thread with a die?

It takes very basic tools and some elbow grease. And you will be set forever to adapt shafts to whichever length you want. Great way to repurpose longer, broken or bent shafts. Or take the oportunity to buy used or discounted shafts even if they are not the right length.

BR,

Mikel
Mikel_24 is offline   Reply With Quote