Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2018, 08:09 PM   #46
El_Mero28
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 419
Re: An example of the Athenian argument rebuttal debate from

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana'squal View Post
The victim complex in you is on a next level. Take a break, these people are just shit posting to work you up and it's definitely working.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
if you ask me, they victimize themselves when i prove them wrong....??

i say "hey you are wrong on this, and this is why" and they say "why are you attacking me you racist....."

im not attacking I'm just engaging in discourse..... after the initial interaction, then yea i insult them but only once they post insult worthy stuff (articles calling for separation of the races as the only solution to our problems, for example) that'll get a fat insult.


i see what you mean. but like i said man **** their racist safe space. they are not shit posting, they are genuinely openly racist ****s. they actually believe the shit they share. The content they share doesn't change whether I'm here or not.

if anything it has gotten less "violent white supremacy-ish" since i started posting. some reaaalllly violent shit calling for the separations of the races and all that gets posted on here.

hope that little paragraph about the kid falling of his bike resonated at least just a tiny bit in your mind.
El_Mero28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:11 PM   #47
fitz
Registered User
 
fitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SD
Posts: 2,779
Re: An example of the Athenian argument rebuttal debate from

Shocking, yet you refuse to answer questions, Athenian.
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:15 PM   #48
Mana'squal
Registered User
 
Mana'squal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 116
Re: An example of the Athenian argument rebuttal debate from

Yeah I'm going to now pyscho analyze the feelings of my son instead encouraging to push past discomfort so he grows up trolling a spearfishing forum on an anonymous account that doesn't even post spearfishing or anything related to it under the false assumption that he is the hero of social justice amongst a group of shitposters. Really drove your point home with that short story. Bravo.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Mana'squal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:19 PM   #49
El_Mero28
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 419
Re: An example of the Athenian argument rebuttal debate from

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana'squal View Post
Yeah I'm going to now pyscho analyze the feelings of my son instead encouraging to push past discomfort so he grows up trolling a spearfishing forum on an anonymous account that doesn't even post spearfishing or anything related to it under the false assumption that he is the hero of social justice amongst a group of shitposters. Really drove your point home with that short story. Bravo.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
ouch that was really cold and compassionless. didn't even try to nudge an inch. even when he has information that will help his son grow to be a more well rounded man.

you see that part were i said "yea i see what you are saying"?? yea i don't think you can do that. like not agree or disagree just i see what you mean. you seem incapable.

whats wrong, you don't want your other spearo pals to think your a p u s s y do you???

guess you care more about your ego than your kid...... typical.

your gonna end up like marcus and obligated if you keep consuming their bullshit posts. crazy and bitter
El_Mero28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:12 PM   #50
El_Mero28
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 419
Re: An example of the Athenian argument rebuttal debate from

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana'squal View Post
Yeah I'm going to now pyscho analyze the feelings of my son instead encouraging to push past discomfort so he grows up trolling a spearfishing forum on an anonymous account that doesn't even post spearfishing or anything related to it under the false assumption that he is the hero of social justice amongst a group of shitposters. Really drove your point home with that short story. Bravo.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
and no I'm not trolling you I'm 100% serious. you clearly don't want to take advantage of every bit of information to create the best life for your child. you care more about your identity politics.
El_Mero28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:22 PM   #51
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 38,925
Re: An example of the Athenian argument rebuttal debate from

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Mero28 View Post
ouch that was really cold and compassionless. didn't even try to nudge an inch. even when he has information that will help his son grow to be a more well rounded man.

you see that part were i said "yea i see what you are saying"?? yea i don't think you can do that. like not agree or disagree just i see what you mean. you seem incapable.

whats wrong, you don't want your other spearo pals to think your a p u s s y do you???

guess you care more about your ego than your kid...... typical.

your gonna end up like marcus and obligated if you keep consuming their bullshit posts. crazy and bitter
Ha...making some more friends I see... and still painting with that broad brush. Good luck in promoting your point.
I certainly stopped reading your posts quite some time ago. One can only rehash shit so many times. You keep saying the same stuff over and over. It only makes it magnitudes worse when you start spamming. We could use some good debate, but how about you learn how...which, btw, involves critical thinking. As of yet, you've been determined mentally challenged in that latter part.
__________________
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law

Last edited by Marcus; 04-10-2018 at 10:32 PM.
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:27 PM   #52
mepps1
Registered User
 
mepps1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gillette, WY
Age: 42
Posts: 6,571
Re: An example of the Athenian argument rebuttal debate from

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Ha...making some more friends I see... and still painting with that broad brush. Good luck in promoting your point.
If only everyone on earth wasn't too stoopid to appreciate the sterling brilliance of El Mangargle.
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:28 PM   #53
Mana'squal
Registered User
 
Mana'squal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 116
Re: An example of the Athenian argument rebuttal debate from

Marcus, quit bashing him he's clearly the psychiatrist of the decade he was able to decipher my entire being in less than 5 sentences, he's clearly the prodigy we have been waiting for to clear up all of the world's problems through spearboard.
I've actually reevaluated my entire life having been shamed by him on a messanging board. Now I won't try to help my son overcome minor discomfort while learning and will focus on his feelings. Just like the world does.
My boss is always asking me how I feel about my work load and the government is always asking me how I feel about following laws and paying taxes. I've been given 12 raises don't do my work and I don't have to obey the law or pay taxes all thanks to the magical law of expressing my emotion through tears in public. It's world changing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Mana'squal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:34 PM   #54
mepps1
Registered User
 
mepps1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gillette, WY
Age: 42
Posts: 6,571
Re: An example of the Athenian argument rebuttal debate from

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana'squal View Post
Marcus, quit bashing him he's clearly the psychiatrist of the decade he was able to decipher my entire being in less than 5 sentences, he's clearly the prodigy we have been waiting for to clear up all of the world's problems through spearboard.
I've actually reevaluated my entire life having been shamed by him on a messanging board. Now I won't try to help my son overcome minor discomfort while learning and will focus on his feelings. Just like the world does.
My boss is always asking me how I feel about my work load and the government is always asking me how I feel about following laws and paying taxes. I've been given 12 raises don't do my work and I don't have to obey the law or pay taxes all thanks to the magical law of expressing my emotion through tears in public. It's world changing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I'm glad to see someone else here hates sarcasm.
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:35 PM   #55
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 38,925
Re: An example of the Athenian argument rebuttal debate from

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post
If only everyone on earth wasn't too stoopid to appreciate the sterling brilliance of El Mangargle.


He's brilliant. Just ask him.
__________________
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:40 PM   #56
mepps1
Registered User
 
mepps1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gillette, WY
Age: 42
Posts: 6,571
Re: An example of the Athenian argument rebuttal debate from

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post

He's brilliant. Just ask him.
Witty, well-educated, and capable of highly sophisticated arguments, too.
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:41 PM   #57
Mana'squal
Registered User
 
Mana'squal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 116
Re: An example of the Athenian argument rebuttal debate from

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post
I'm glad to see someone else here hates sarcasm.
I can't tell if he's serious or he actually believes that my disagreeing with the premise of one short story generalizing a concept on emotion and child raising defines myself as a person.
He strikes me as a very effective troll or someone who can't tolerate anything other than their own thoughts.
He talks about toxic masculinity, while spewing hate towards me, a complete stranger who he knows nothing about. If he's a troll A+ though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Mana'squal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:48 PM   #58
mepps1
Registered User
 
mepps1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gillette, WY
Age: 42
Posts: 6,571
Re: An example of the Athenian argument rebuttal debate from

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana'squal View Post
I can't tell if he's serious or he actually believes that my disagreeing with the premise of one short story generalizing a concept on emotion and child raising defines myself as a person.
He strikes me as a very effective troll or someone who can't tolerate anything other than their own thoughts.
He talks about toxic masculinity, while spewing hate towards me, a complete stranger who he knows nothing about. If he's a troll A+ though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Social Justice Warrior. It's all the rage in school these days.

If you disagree on any political or philosophical point, you're a racist, too. Or at least a bigoted misogynist.
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:51 PM   #59
Mana'squal
Registered User
 
Mana'squal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 116
Re: An example of the Athenian argument rebuttal debate from

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post
Social Justice Warrior. It's all the rage in school these days.

If you disagree on any political or philosophical point, you're a racist, too. Or at least a bigoted misogynist.
Weird. Really toxic person if they are serious. Being aggressive insulting and generally off putting isn't a way to get anyone to change their opinions.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Mana'squal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:56 PM   #60
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 38,925
Re: An example of the Athenian argument rebuttal debate from

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana'squal View Post
He strikes me as a very effective troll or someone who can't tolerate anything other than their own thoughts.
lol...yea, I pegged him for such some time ago. There ARE such things as paid trolls. Israeli propaganda machine utilizes them. Just do a search. Either that or he's a true blue SJW machine.
__________________
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 PM.


The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Social Media Forum Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2002 - 2014 Spearboard.com