Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 04-10-2018, 10:03 PM   #61
Mana'squal

Re: An example of the Athenian argument rebuttal debate from

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
lol...yea, I pegged him for such some time ago. There ARE such things as paid trolls. Israeli propaganda machine utilizes them. Just do a search. Either that or he's a true blue SJW machine.
Everyone pays for that stuff these days. Right left up down inside out, if someone supports it they pay to have it pushed. CIA KGB shadow organizations are everywhere, and why wouldn't they be? Disinformation and spreading it are as old as mankind it's just the method of dispersal that's changed. I honestly wouldnt count on any of them investing money in spreading it on a website that generates as few views as this though especially when theres no way to push your idea and silence dissent. They love websites like reddit with millions of views and convenient ways to make their bullshit visible while hiding anything they disagree with. Theres no voting system here and the sites almost dead as far as new content is concerned. Guy's a kook though for sure though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Mana'squal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:19 PM   #62
El_Mero28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana'squal View Post
Everyone pays for that stuff these days. Right left up down inside out, if someone supports it they pay to have it pushed. CIA KGB shadow organizations are everywhere, and why wouldn't they be? Disinformation and spreading it are as old as mankind it's just the method of dispersal that's changed. I honestly wouldnt count on any of them investing money in spreading it on a website that generates as few views as this though especially when theres no way to push your idea and silence dissent. They love websites like reddit with millions of views and convenient ways to make their bullshit visible while hiding anything they disagree with. Theres no voting system here and the sites almost dead as far as new content is concerned. Guy's a kook though for sure though.

dude you don't understand :
Yeah I'm going to now pyscho analyze the feelings of my son instead encouraging to push past discomfort so he grows up trolling a spearfishing forum on an anonymous account that doesn't even post spearfishing or anything related to it under the false assumption that he is the hero of social justice amongst a group of shitposters. Really drove your point home with that short story. Bravo.

is cruel as shit

when someone sends you some information with the hopes it may help to improve your life, you respond with bitter sarcasm to someone who literally coming at you from kindess. I'm a ****ing stranger and i care enough about the well being of your child to provide a small story.

i get it you disagree. but thats not all you did. you responded like a ****ing asshole. with biting sarcasm. with emotionless coldness to someone who tried to help

you are a toxic masculine f u c k. and i have the proof. you are acting it out in front of me. i didn't insult you until you did that. i was just trying to be kind.

i guess im kook with a degree in chemistry huh. i guess scientist are kinda crazy....

i don't even want to hear your opinions on anything else. these guys aren't young, its expected. you should know better. this isn't the 50's. you realize you are getting praise from people who claim a race war is the only viable, inevitable solution to our problems.

congrats, on that man. seriously.

well you know what doctors don't tell women they have a cold when they have syphillys, from their husbands, anymore. times change.

in the future little boys will be treated just like girls when they fall of bikes, or when they are sad because they are equal. times change.

just how in the future, they will be paid the same for the same job, be equally represented in govt, equally represented in entrepreneurship... etc etc etc. times change

lemme guess you disagree with that too??? lol jk. hopefully....

Last edited by El_Mero28; 04-10-2018 at 10:28 PM.
El_Mero28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:24 PM   #63
mepps1

https://giphy.com/gifs/michael-jacks...-pUeXcg80cO8I8

Last edited by mepps1; 04-10-2018 at 10:34 PM.
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:26 PM   #64
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Everyone pays for that stuff these days. Right left up down inside out, if someone supports it they pay to have it pushed. CIA KGB shadow organizations are everywhere, and why wouldn't they be? Disinformation and spreading it are as old as mankind it's just the method of dispersal that's changed. I honestly wouldnt count on any of them investing money in spreading it on a website that generates as few views as this though especially when theres no way to push your idea and silence dissent. They love websites like reddit with millions of views and convenient ways to make their bullshit visible while hiding anything they disagree with. Theres no voting system here and the sites almost dead as far as new content is concerned.
Yea, you maybe right, you might also be surprised as to how pervasive it is though. Anywho, glad to hear from some sane peeps.

Edit: El Manmarvel Marxist Spammer Fried Shrimp, please don't leave. You've certainly have much more dumb things to say. I'm seriously starting to read your tripe just for its comedic content.
Old 04-10-2018, 10:29 PM   #65
mepps1

Paging Dr. Freud. You have an urgent case in the P&R forum.

Who knew penis envy could be this debilitating?
Old 04-10-2018, 10:35 PM   #66
El_Mero28

Quote:
Yeah I'm going to now pyscho analyze the feelings of my son instead encouraging to push past discomfort so he grows up trolling a spearfishing forum on an anonymous account that doesn't even post spearfishing or anything related to it under the false assumption that he is the hero of social justice amongst a group of shitposters. Really drove your point home with that short story. Bravo.

thats why i said

whats wrong, you don't want your other spearo pals to think your a p u s s y do you???

its a snotty and ironic way of saying "wow your masculine toxicity really shined through on that last comment"

stranger with kindness trying to help--->
biting, devoid of sympathy, patronizing response--->
lemme guess, they told you to "tough it out" when you fell off your bike didn't they?

the non toxic thing to do would have been to say "you know what man i personally disagree because i think its important for boys to get tough" or something like that.

but no you had to dig one on me to show how "badass and tough" you are to your spear board pals

dude you read like a page from a book, you are so obvious. you act it out for me i don't have to try.

Last edited by El_Mero28; 04-10-2018 at 11:42 PM.
Old 04-10-2018, 10:50 PM   #67
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Old 04-11-2018, 02:04 AM   #68
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

That made me LOL
Old 04-11-2018, 05:08 AM   #69
Mana'squal

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Mero28 View Post
dude you don't understand :

is cruel as shit

when someone sends you some information with the hopes it may help to improve your life, you respond with bitter sarcasm to someone who literally coming at you from kindess. I'm a ****ing stranger and i care enough about the well being of your child to provide a small story.

i get it you disagree. but thats not all you did. you responded like a ****ing asshole. with biting sarcasm. with emotionless coldness to someone who tried to help

you are a toxic masculine f u c k. and i have the proof. you are acting it out in front of me. i didn't insult you until you did that. i was just trying to be kind.

i guess im kook with a degree in chemistry huh. i guess scientist are kinda crazy....

i don't even want to hear your opinions on anything else. these guys aren't young, its expected. you should know better. this isn't the 50's. you realize you are getting praise from people who claim a race war is the only viable, inevitable solution to our problems.

congrats, on that man. seriously.

well you know what doctors don't tell women they have a cold when they have syphillys, from their husbands, anymore. times change.

in the future little boys will be treated just like girls when they fall of bikes, or when they are sad because they are equal. times change.

just how in the future, they will be paid the same for the same job, be equally represented in govt, equally represented in entrepreneurship... etc etc etc. times change

lemme guess you disagree with that too??? lol jk. hopefully....
You're a really unpleasant individual.

Mana'squal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 07:43 AM   #70
El_Mero28

Quote:
You're a really unpleasant individual.

at least i have the ability to sympathize with people i disagree with.

the truth is unpleasant pal. get used to it.

racism, sexism, identity politics and the blindness to corporate America swindling our politicians proliferated on this board.

and you call me, out of all people, unpleasant?

telling......

Last edited by El_Mero28; 04-11-2018 at 08:08 AM.
Old 04-11-2018, 08:51 AM   #71
jfjf

Quote:

racism, sexism, identity politics and the blindness to corporate America swindling our politicians proliferated on this board.

telling......
None of us have any doubt about your ability to feel sympathy. In fact, I would be willing to bet that there would be nearly universal agreement that your most intense (and consuming) sympathies are focused upon yourself.
jfjf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 09:42 AM   #72
El_Mero28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfjf View Post
None of us have any doubt about your ability to feel sympathy. In fact, I would be willing to bet that there would be nearly universal agreement that your most intense (and consuming) sympathies are focused upon yourself.
what an outstanding lack of evidence....
Old 04-11-2018, 09:47 AM   #73
mepps1

Quote:
what an outstanding lack of evidence....
I think that no one else on earth would agree with your assessment of the "evidence".

You type more "evidence" every time you log on.
Old 04-15-2018, 07:14 PM   #74
El_Mero28

lol go check the other boards mepp. lots and lots of evidence there.
Old 04-16-2018, 02:06 PM   #75
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:

telling......
You really are an unpleasant person, who viciously accuses people you know nothing about with slanderous language and words. You have proven over and over again you have zero ability to sympathize or even remotely try to understand other's opinions. You are the know it all expert , you are TOXIC...and you seem to enjoy it.