Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 04-22-2018, 12:06 PM   #91
Mana'squal

Re: An example of the Athenian argument rebuttal debate from

I do not care. My original post here before you began to attack me on a personal level was a statement on the waste of time that is trying to convert aged individuals dead set in their beliefs to the opposite extreme. I can tell you we do not see eye to eye on most issues, but have common ground on some. I don't come here to have my mind changed or to change others. It's really weird to come to a spearfishing board as someone who doesn't participate in the hobby and grandstand. I picked you over the other racists threads because you're most likely not a 45+ year old person and maybe you would understand why trying to convert people here isn't a practical or possible idea. It's just so pointless. Let them do their thing. There's like 10 of them tops who cares.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Mana'squal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 12:16 PM   #92
El_Mero28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana'squal View Post
There's like 10 of them tops who cares.

Id hope so. If thats true, than you are right and I'm just wasting my time.
El_Mero28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 12:22 PM   #93
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Mero28 View Post
I honestly stand by what i said, that the fact that the only time you began to speak in the P&R form was to argue against the sole voice of reason, is telling.

Im sorry man but it seems like you are the average classical liberal who passively believes in achieving justice, and may even vote for blue politicians with the hope of achieving some reform. But that average liberal doesn't see how democrats are complicit in the rigged system.

IDK what else to say because i could prove to you how you agree with practically all of my beliefs. How if i get reaaaall intricate in the description of my opinion, i can sort out the nuances and show you that we agree on most issues.

And so ultimately only wedge between us is your perception of my "neoliberalism." but my "neoliberalism" is just the ideals of the democrats, but actually played out, which you somewhat already claim to agree on? it seems like you and i disagree w/ big dems because of their hypocrisy mostly?

I can prove to you we agree

OK, this guy is a paid troll. You're naive if you don't believe these creatures exist. He's supporting the Soros globalist agenda.

Last edited by Marcus; 04-23-2018 at 05:51 AM.
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 12:29 PM   #94
El_Mero28

Quote:
I can tell you we do not see eye to eye on most issues, but have common ground on some.

And i guess im "wasting my time" but i disagree. We agree on most issues, and don't see eye to eye on some.
Old 04-22-2018, 04:12 PM   #95
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
You're trying to push social justice shit on a bunch of old men. They don't give a flying ****. You're just as toxic as they are on the opposite end of the spectrum and you can't even see it. I don't agree with what they post. I don't agree with what you post. You act like you know me and these people and you can draw conclusions from these short text posts. Just stop man its weird as hell. I don't drink the punch from either table, I'm not a toxicly masculine individual, I have classic liberal views and fiscally conservative opinions. When I say liberal I mean socially liberal not this neo liberalism shit you spew so don't get too excited.
well put
Old 04-22-2018, 04:29 PM   #96
HARVESTER

Okay Schmuck, let's stop your BS now - You can't really believe this garbage. Either you're dumb as a rock, or more likely, some wannabe young activist idiot...

Time to explain who and what you are unless you're too chicken to stand-up. Who are you and where is your affiliation, El Horse Cuck...

People can't be this f'kn dumb. Even my kids at 8 wouldn't be this idiotic.
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 12:11 PM   #97
El_Mero28

Quote:
My original post here before you began to attack me on a personal level was a statement on the waste of time that is trying to convert aged individuals dead set in their beliefs to the opposite extreme.

I understand that. Ive said it time and time that the idea is not to change their minds, but to provide an alternate opinion on this P&R forum.

So you are kinda exemplifying why I'm here. Because people who would normally have normal moral opinions (there shouldn't be fish kills every year in FL, police brutality is bad) end up lurking boards like this with absolutely zero counter arguments.

So you say you don't come here to change your mind, but you lurk the P&R board? Well how much? You see thats the problem, people lurking in unfiltered hate boards. Whether you come here to change your mind or not, it happens, unless there is a counter voice pointing out the propaganda/ conflicts of interest.

Go on "rich and vibrant culture" 3 times a week, I'm telling you your racial biases will get worse.

It seems to me like you have a problem with the existence of P&R on a spear board thread to begin with. like did you just happen to go on P&R for the first time when i started?? or what.