Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-31-2018, 10:45 PM   #436
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: Immigration

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMackDaddy View Post
Yes, if the person has a firm grasp on reality and has expended other options such as therapy or medical treatment, I think it should be their decision.

I think euthanasia should be legal, like it is in socially advanced countries. If someone doesn't want to live anymore, it should be their decision.

we give the same courtesy to suffering animals but make our fellow humans suffer in pain till they die naturally, its absurd and probably rooted in religion.
Cheese and Rice. Can't we apply debates to the proper threads? Euthanasia? Really? Start another thread. BTW, you're naive if you think your broad brush strokes of painting the right of against such is anywhere near accurate, NPC.
Stop with the false division that suits your biased beliefs.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 02:00 AM   #437
TheMackDaddy
The who's who of hoos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Cheese and Rice. Can't we apply debates to the proper threads? Euthanasia? Really? Start another thread. BTW, you're naive if you think your broad brush strokes of painting the right of against such is anywhere near accurate, NPC.
Stop with the false division that suits your biased beliefs.

i didn't start on the topic of suicide/euthanasia.

another user asked me where i stood on it so i answered them.

I'm not painting everyone with a broad brush. Left and right is a spectrum not binary. And the same person can be at different points on that spectrum for different issues.

having a conversation about the most extreme end of either the left or right (people doing mass killings) doesn't mean that i'm painting everyone with that brush. I'm not sure why you insist that I am.
TheMackDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 09:35 AM   #438
Marcus

My apologies. You implicated religion--> the right--> my assertion
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
Old 11-01-2018, 11:12 PM   #439
Marcus

Busted! The Grand Illusion

"Don't Ever Repeat This": Beto Aides Busted Funneling Caravan Funds In Undercover Sting
Old 11-02-2018, 04:51 PM   #440
Marcus

Beto Responds To Undercover Veritas Video; Insists Campaign "Above Board"

Quote:
Rep. Beto O'Rourke responded to allegations by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) that O'Rourke staffers have been illegally funneling campaign funds to help transport Honduran nationals traveling in the Central American caravan headed towards the southern US border.
Old 11-02-2018, 10:26 PM   #441
fitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMackDaddy View Post
i didn't start on the topic of suicide/euthanasia.

another user asked me where i stood on it so i answered them.

I'm not painting everyone with a broad brush. Left and right is a spectrum not binary. And the same person can be at different points on that spectrum for different issues.

having a conversation about the most extreme end of either the left or right (people doing mass killings) doesn't mean that i'm painting everyone with that brush. I'm not sure why you insist that I am.
You have not answered my question about the Trump quote.
As for Tony, explain your reasoning to his teenage daughter.
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 12:16 PM   #442
Marcus

Finally our tax dollars are going to work. Build the wall.

US Troops Lay Down Razor Wire At Southern Border

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU0DNCV22dU
Old 11-14-2018, 02:51 PM   #443
Marcus

Waves Of Caravan Migrants Arrive In Tijuana, Begin Climbing San Diego Border Fence

Quote:
On Monday, the first wave of migrants arrived in Tijuana; approximately 80 gay, lesbian and transgender asylum seekers who were bussed ahead by an anonymous organization after they say intolerant fellow asylum seekers were harassing them.
Old 11-26-2018, 08:05 PM   #444
OBLIGATED

Shut it down until our house is in order.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LiveLeak-dot-com-cnnmexchildrenborder_1543270457_jpg-752035.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	240591   Click image for larger version

Name:	iq_by_country.png
Views:	26
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	240592   Click image for larger version

Name:	josecanjusiwedonwantyumeng.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	240593   Click image for larger version

Name:	parasites.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	240594  
Old 11-27-2018, 12:30 PM   #445
OBLIGATED

Fake news
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bullshit.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	240599   Click image for larger version

Name:	border_pic_jpg-752707.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	161.0 KB
ID:	240600   Click image for larger version

Name:	TrumpWinning-655720.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	240601  
Old 11-27-2018, 09:31 PM   #446
Marcus

NBC News Reporter Admits Migrant Caravan Predominantly Men

Quote:
"This includes individuals known to law enforcement for assault, battery, drug crimes, burglary, rape, child abuse and more..."

Last edited by Marcus; 11-28-2018 at 05:58 AM.
Old 11-29-2018, 03:56 PM   #447
Marcus

Arrested MS-13 Gang Member Admits He Arrived With Migrant Caravan
Old 12-02-2018, 01:00 AM   #448
techwiz44

border control...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1068354475428143106

Protecting the US borders is LAWFULL- not racist.
Fabricating lies and passing it off as news is dishonest and corrupt and not worthy of protection.
techwiz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 10:50 AM   #449
Marcus

Look at the garbage these ungrateful invaders leave behind...and the left wants that trash in America.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uq9T5_1543549324

Old 12-03-2018, 04:15 PM   #450
OBLIGATED

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...ion-households

Build the wall and kick out them out!