Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Miami and The Florida Keys

Miami and The Florida Keys Have a report, or want to discuss spearing in Miami or the Keys? Post here!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2015, 05:10 PM   #46
SJ_Spearo

Re: New Freediving/Spearfishing Shop - Formula Freediving - Marathon Florida Keys

Just stopped in today. Awesome selection and prices! Definitely worth a stop. You'll definitely find a few things you didn't even know you needed!
SJ_Spearo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 08:55 AM   #47
CharNiner

Re: New Freediving/Spearfishing Shop - Formula Freediving - Marathon Florida Keys

I'll be down from the 9th through the 19th. I'll definitely stop by. I've been looking for some gloves and a new knife. Not pulling the trigger on some gloves because I'd much rather try them on before purchasing.
CharNiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 06:36 AM   #48
Jankglass

I completed Andrews fii 1 course over the weekend and I would recommend any recreational free diver or spear fisherman to take this course. Andrew is a great instructor and really focuses on making you a safer diver. Before the class diving 40ft was pushing it, I was able to hit the 66ft mark and feel comfortable in 50ft now. Don't hesitate and sign up now!
Jankglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 07:09 AM   #49
kwtony
Snorkel Master

Chatting with Andrew over the past few trips in there, i know Im going to find myself in that class real quickly too.

They do classes regularly as well, so you could easily come on vacation and knock it out in a few days, gear up and go put the hurting on some fish down here. Sounds like a recipe for a winning combination.
kwtony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 10:11 AM   #50
sacha58

I tried to contact them through their website... no answer... are they opened ??

www.c4carbon.com
www.palmbeachfreedivers.com
www.flfreedivers.com
www.polosub.com

sacha58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 06:17 PM   #51
DeepObsession
Capt. Luke S. Vadas

Been in Marathon since the 1st started drooling when I saw the shop, BUT it has been locked up tight as a drum with merchandise beautifully on the walls and racks. Never open ?!?
DeepObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:52 PM   #52
ApneaAndrew
r------> <><

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacha58 View Post
I tried to contact them through their website... no answer... are they opened ??
Hey man I believe I sent you an email (the address you provided) within an hour or so of your inquiry. Anyways contact James at spearcrazy.com and do so quickly he is usually booked 2-3 weeks ahead of time. Mention you are FII level 3 to establish experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepObsession View Post
Been in Marathon since the 1st started drooling when I saw the shop, BUT it has been locked up tight as a drum with merchandise beautifully on the walls and racks. Never open ?!?
Must have been bad timing. We were closed on July 4th and are closed on Wednesdays. Will be open tomorrow 9:30-6.
ApneaAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 01:28 PM   #53
tsuri

stopped by the shop while I was down in Marathon last week. Nice place, picked up a couple things, talked to your Dad a bit. Next time Im down that way Ill be sure to stop in.
Old 07-29-2015, 08:30 AM   #54
AaronC
Sponsor

Awesome shop! Obviously glad to have our products in there, but he's got a great selection of other things too... Couldn't help but to make a couple purchases myself. Great shop and great people.

F.I.I Certified Freedive Level 1 Instructor offering courses in the Tampa Bay area. Private courses also available upon request.
AaronC is offline   Reply With Quote